non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

Gauging Interest: Accel Pro-Ram, harness, ECU(nearly complete EFI setup)

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2007, 02:36 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gauging Interest: Accel Pro-Ram, harness, ECU(nearly complete EFI setup)

Well, I've kinda had a change of heart. I wanted to finish my motor and put this setup in my S-10, but now I think I want to buy a G-body and would rather go with a carb setup (mainly be a strip-car).

Accel Pro-Ram Single-Plane MPFI Intake Manifold and Rails (PN-74139)
Accel Billet 1,200cfm 4-barrel Throttle Body (PN-74202S4)
Ford Motorsports “Cobalt Top” 36lb/hr Injectors - flow matched from Five-O Motorsports
1227730 ECU and AUJP PROM - ('90-92 F-body, Speed Density aka MAP style) looks brand new!
EFI Connection Custom Wiring Harness - intended for S-10, but I'm sure it work in many other applications, can get more details
Moate’s G1 Adapter
^ Must go together!

MSD Pro-Billet Ready-to-Run Distributor (PN-8366)
MSD Blaster Coil (PN-8226)
Walbro 225l/hr High Pressure Fuel Pump for '85-'92 GM Universal (F-bodies, S10, Sy/Ty, ect.)

Here is some pics...

No pics of the injectors yet, still in the box - unopened, I was actually thinking about sending them back and buying the 42lbs/hr's instead. I can do this if the buyer is interested, they run about $100 more.

Basically if you have a running carbed SBC right now, only other things you would have to buy is sensors, fuel line and fittings, and maybe a regulator. Add a chip burner/programmer, ALDL cable, and download TunerPro for free and you can tune it all yourself.

Everything is brand new, never used. Over $2400 in parts here. Might consider trades, just let me know.

Only reason I'm even considering selling it all is because I want to build a car more for strip than street and would rather buy a cheaper carb and manifold then spend more on a nitrous setup. Not too hard pressed to sell it all, I have no problem with keeping it and using it.