non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

F1 Procharger (Testing the waters)

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 08:17 AM
SRZ
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Thumbs up LT1 F1 Procharger Kit FS! (Testing the waters)

This LITERALLY is a new setup purchased from Bob @ EPP summer 2006. Installed since summer 2006 but due to other issues it has not been run on the street only in the garage. It's only seen idle and 2 blips of the throttle up to 2K. You can search here for all related threads if there is any doubt to my integrity concerning the use of the blower. CZ28.com under "The SRZ" or "ZBLKHELLRZR" and Speed Density.org under "SRZ". I've since removed the belt about 2 months ago as there was no point in possibly ruining my crank due to my negligence installing my hub/crank pulley.

I do not have to sell this as I'm stateside in 6 mos and can easily resolve the problem but if there is a serious buyer who would like to get a deal then it's considered sold. I'm wanting to go a different route--specifically a TT setup.

Listed below is what's all included. I don't expect to get what I have thrown in it but I'm not dropping the price much either due to the fact of $ spent/invested in modifying it to work on the LT1 as the IC piping was built and intended for an LS1 from EPP. Keep in mind Procharger just raised their prices once again too.

Listed is the parts.

S/C bracket
F1 procharger 12 rib
ATI Race bpv (Big red) vented to atmosphere--vac line fitting/vac line
blower pulley 3.85 est (22psi)
crank pulley 7.65 boost
crank pulley spacer
12 rib belt
4" Air to air FMIC and mounting tabs--YOU WILL NEED NEW UPPER BRACKET as mine is welded. Bob sells the bracket or you can make your own
Custom fitted intercooler piping pwd coated black
Custom inlet hat 4", custom 4" elblow & industrial strength hose w/ 9" K&N filter
5 ply black couplers & 90* elbows, 4" to 3" reducer
Trick flow polished elbow
T-bolt clamps
4 bottles of S/C fluid

Paid 800 for IC kit and 5600 for the F1 not including shipping. 7K has been invested. All the modifications have been taken out of this so you don't have to worry about having to. Check my trader ratings as well.

Asking 6400 shipped. Receipt included for the F1 kit & instructions.
Pics can be seen here. http://www.fbodyeurope.org/Gallery/m...y-Ghost-Album/

Last edited by SRZ; 01-06-2008 at 05:37 AM. Reason: update
Old 12-11-2007, 09:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man, you just can't be happy with what you've got can you? LOL.

I can vouch for the non-use of the setup and the time you will be saving since you don't have to worry about all the stuff he has had fabbed.

Good luck with the sale.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:46 AM
SRZ
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Brian I'm just testing the waters. If it sells..great. If it doesn't...great. More importantly what are you doing surfin the FS section?!

Thanks for the vouche too.