non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

Car or truck audio for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008 | 02:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Default Car or truck audio for sale

alright well this was out of my f150 that i had before i slammed into a deer and got my firebird, but what i have is a 10'' kicker comp, which is in a q logic truck box, and also a 250 watt alpine amp... its a great starter sub and amp, and sounded really clean in my truck... i now have a audiobahn 12 and infinity 1600a in my car, so i really have no use for this... the only thing is that the sub is cracked, but it is just because it was leaned against my seat in my truck and didnt have a grille on it because at the time i didnt think much of it (stupid me), and i am gonna take the sub back to circuit city and get a brand new one on my warranty if anyone is interested, but heck of a deal for a brand new kicker comp sub, in a nice box, with a compact amp, but still pushes enough power to sound nice and clean
i can get pics of it this weekend, but i wont have pics of the new sub till someone tells me that they want it... it will be the exact same sub, just brand new... and this may sound like a iffy situation, but im just lettin you know ahead of time whats goin on here so you understand...
starting at $120... and the sub alone brand new is $90, http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Kicke...oductDetail.do so you are really payin $30 for everything else
so just let me know if you are interested, and i will see what i can do about getting that new sub if you are interested

but just make me an offer and we will work from there
the worst i can say is no, and i will trade for whatever you got... so just let me know
thanks!

also, i know that i can get a new sub because the last sub i bought from circuit city (bazooka, bad quality) blew once, and i just took it back under warranty no problems, no questions asked...
Old 01-11-2008 | 03:40 AM
On The Tree

email me some pics solarofthesix@hotmail.com thanks
Old 01-14-2008 | 07:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

pics sent... and ill get the rest of them sent out tonight to ya
Old 01-20-2008 | 07:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

anyone else? just offer me a price on this, i have no need for it anymore
Old 02-01-2008 | 05:02 AM
On The Tree

Can you do 120 shipped?