non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

tremec TKO 600 mustang transmission, mccloud clutch...

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 08:15 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tremec TKO 600 mustang transmission, mccloud clutch...

built to handle 600+ hp. this was in my friend's 427 mustang (351 bored/stroked) and honestly driven around for less than 1000 miles on street tires.

he was having problems with chewing up distributor gears so the car was down for a while, then he got that figured out and wiped out the cam shortly therafter (don't know what happened).

got it back together like a year later with a roll cage and mickey thompson's, and a bolt cam loose and fell down into the intake into one of the cylinders while he was breaking the motor in. like i said= less than 1000 miles behind that 427 mustang on street tires and he said less than 3000 miles on it total.

the trans was purchased new by another local mustang kid, and he sold it quickly after he totalled his sprayed lx (under 2000 miles there).

this time around he is going through the motor again and doing it up for n20, and putting a C4 behind it.

don't have any clue what mccloud clutch it is, but he asked me to see if i knew anybody that wanted the setup. he works all of the time and doesn't have time to do much internet browsing/ selling.

1900$ and he's pretty firm on that, any questions or offers just pm me. local pickup only, and the trans/clutch is out and ready to go. it is located in bucks county pa, near doylestown/ perkasie area. im sure i could meet somebody within 1 hour or so if need be.

PM ME.

-nick
Old 01-16-2008, 07:30 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump c'mon mustang guys

Quick Reply: tremec TKO 600 mustang transmission, mccloud clutch...