non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

1/2 Carat Bella White Gold Bridal Set

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 02:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1/2 Carat Bella White Gold Bridal Set

1/2 Carat Bella White Gold Bridal Set

Bella Collection - This traditional bridal set is 1/2 Carats in white gold, featuring a 1/5 Carat marquise cut center stone with round brilliant and baguette diamonds accenting the center. Diamonds are I color, I1/I2 clarity.
Appraised Price: $900.00

This item was purchased new from Samuels Jewelers and worn for a couple months during an engagement and very well taken care of. Was cleaned 2-3 times a month to retain clarity and quality. It can be resized at any local jewelry store. You are bidding on a 14k White Gold ring that comes with a second band that can have other diamonds put on it, and the second band can be welded to the main band .

Welding of additional diamonds to second band and second band to main band is not included in sell price or purchase. Must be done by jewelry store after purchase to buyers discretion.

This ring will make for a great engagement ring or wedding ring or for any special occasion to show your special someone how much they mean to you. This ring will make their eyes light up and fill their heart full of joy and happiness!

Appraised @ $900.00

Selling for $700.00 ***SOLD***

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=016

***Please contact me first with area code for shipping/handling calculations before sending money.***

***Item/s sold as is. Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions***
Attached Thumbnails 1/2 Carat Bella White Gold Bridal Set-main.jpg   1/2 Carat Bella White Gold Bridal Set-1.jpg   1/2 Carat Bella White Gold Bridal Set-2.jpg   1/2 Carat Bella White Gold Bridal Set-3.jpg   1/2 Carat Bella White Gold Bridal Set-4.jpg  

Last edited by BAD WS6; 02-13-2008 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Sold
Old 02-13-2008, 02:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

***sold***

Quick Reply: 1/2 Carat Bella White Gold Bridal Set