non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

FS: Nitrous Express MAF ENDS and 10lb Nitrous Bottle

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 08:44 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: Nitrous Express MAF ENDS and 10lb Nitrous Bottle

I've decided that for now my car isn't going to get nitrous anytime soon. I've had these parts for roughly a year.

Nitrous Express LS1 LT1 MAF Ends. These are the billet aluminum MAF ends found in kit PN: 20109. YOU CAN'T get these MAF ends without buying the entire kit from NX. I purchased them from a friend. They only have a season on them. Would make a nice upgrade for someone who wants something other than a standard shark nozzle. Plus you can set the MAF ends up for dual stage. These will only work on the 3.5" MAF.

Included are 4 jets (52, 52, 41, 33) and the two elbows. Orings included for the MAF ends. It's hard to put a price on these since they're on available with the kit. I paid over $200 for them. I'd like to get $180 Shipped for them.

I also have a brand new Cold Fusion 10lb Nitrous Bottle with standard high flow valve. I purchsed it from a friend. I'm not sure why he removed the label. It was purchased before Cold Fusion started including gauges with their bottles. I paid $160 shipped for the bottle. New they're $159 plus shipping. I'd like to get $115 shipped for the bottle.

I accept paypal, and money orders.

Matt
Old 02-21-2008, 06:14 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sale Pending on the Nitrous Bottle. MAF ENDS SOLD!

Last edited by buffman; 03-01-2008 at 11:52 PM.

Quick Reply: FS: Nitrous Express MAF ENDS and 10lb Nitrous Bottle