non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

Direct Port Lt1/Lt4 intake manifold.

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 08:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Direct Port Lt1/Lt4 intake manifold.

Im Gauging interest for my intake with a custom one off direct port kit that is plumbed on the bottom side of the intake. The intake is an lt1 intake that has been modified by Lloyd E to work on a lt4 head. The intake is ported out to the lt4 race gasket and the front is opened up for a mono blade tb. This should bolt to either head, the port will just be a little tall on an Lt1 head. This intake has no clearance issues and has worked flawlessly for me for several years. This will all fit with the stock lifter retainer and an afr rev kit. The nozzles are nx pirahana nozzles, 3/16 stainless tubing and a NOS distribution block. 4an stainless steel line from distribution block to the back of the intake where there are 2 sealed (rubber gaskets)bulkhead connectors. Has no leaks , nitrous , oil or otherwise. I have pills for 150-300hp levels and is currently pilled for 250 shot. This system is pilled for 9psi fuel system so you will need a small fuel regulator to run this system. Im using a small holley carb regulator.
I mounted the solenoids aprox 2ft away for a fairly soft hit, noids could mount closer for a harder hit. The nozzles are pointed directly at the intake valve with no obstructions what so ever . Nozzles do not sit right in front of the injectors like direct port system that are mounted on the outside of the intake. The intake is currently painted black with ceramic paint on the outside and on the underside.
I have alot of hours in this intake getting this to all fit, I bent and flared each and every line under there. All of the lines are engraved with the corresponding cylinder number. All the lines come off one way and go back on oneway only. Ive had it apart a couple of times to repill without problems.
The intake has an modified fuel rails, 2 6an on the back of the rails and 2 6an return lines towards the front of the rail. Rails still have the crossover tube in them.

Again, Im gauging interest and would like to here who is interested and offers. I think im going to a single plane and want this to go to a good home, Its my baby.

Here are the pictures of it.Pictures of Direct port system

Last edited by slammed98gmc; 04-15-2008 at 08:03 PM.
Old 04-13-2008, 02:27 PM
Staging Lane

How much are you looking for?
Old 04-15-2008, 07:58 PM
Teching In

Default updated pictures of intake

Old 04-15-2008, 08:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

sweet it looks great and how much are you thiking and is it the 93 style or newer
Old 04-15-2008, 09:15 PM
Teching In

94 and up
Old 04-24-2008, 07:06 PM
On The Tree

how much??????????????????
Old 04-24-2008, 07:47 PM
Teching In

Sorry, sold already on the camaro board.