non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

FS: AFS Polished ZR1 wheels 17X9.5+56mm & 17X11+50mm

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 11:58 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: AFS Polished ZR1 wheels 17X9.5+56mm & 17X11+50mm

I`ve decided to get rid of my AFS Polished ZR1 wheels and get something different. They are (2) 17X9.5 with +56mm offset, and (2) 17X11 with +50mm offset and the old style deep lugnut/hub area. They come with the Corvette center caps. $475

Click on the below pic to see more shots of the wheels (on and off the car) at my Webshots.com album. Once there, click on the magnifying glass below the pic to see the original large sized pic, as they are pretty big pics! I will get some pics of the fronts by this evening. :

They are in excellent condition, no road rash and they are straight. Though I wouldn`t say they are absolutely perfect. They do have some very minor nics that are hard to see around the lugnut area from just touching the wheels with my 4 way lugnut wrench while removing them. You could take some 1500 then 2000 grit wet/dry sandpaper to the nics , then polish to perfection. Another reason I say they aren`t perfect is somewhere you wouldn`t even see: On the back inner side of the front 17X9.5s, my brake ducting (that has a wire support within it)rubbed on the wheel and left some marks. This is from when I would turn the steering the whole way to the stops when I was moving.

- Pictures and more info on request! PM me! I have webshots.com album now, so I can send picture links instead of sending pics through the email!
If you want to Email me at: mmb1211@juno.com
Buyer pays shipping. If interested, PLEASE give me your address so I can get you a shipping cost quickly. Shipping is paid by buyer based on method, weight, size of package and location. Money orders, PAYPAL, and cashiers check only. If using PayPal, Buyer pays PayPal charge. I`ve sold many parts in the past at Camaroz28.com, especially some expensive stuff. Do a search. I aim to please. Thanks to all for past purchases.
Thanks for looking!
-Chad
cdb95z28

Quick Reply: FS: AFS Polished ZR1 wheels 17X9.5+56mm & 17X11+50mm