non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

Nitrous Outlet Trans. Tunnel Bottle Mount ('93-'02)

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 10:56 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Arrow Nitrous Outlet Trans. Tunnel Bottle Mount ('93-'02)

Sold.

P

Last edited by O Holy P; 05-20-2008 at 01:17 PM.
Old 05-12-2008, 01:26 AM
Launching!

ttt...
Old 05-15-2008, 06:13 PM
Teching In

im confused... u bought it for cheaper then your selling it? What are you giving me that im not getting if i order from nitrousoutlet?? Im being straight forward because I am about two seconds away from pushing the buy button over at nitrousoutlet, but then i saw this.... and do you have any pictures of it in the car? I wanted to see how it looked, since you can now see the carpet threw it. it looks good out of the car though!!!!!
Old 05-15-2008, 06:19 PM
Launching!

I never installed it. I drilled the first hole for it and turns out where I placed it, that hole was right next to the torque arm (have BMR full length chromoly adjustable w/ the off-set trans x-member w/ tq arm relocation receiptical), and there wasn't enough room on the underside of the tunnel for the nut on the other side (plus i got a nice ding in my tq arm now from the drill bit). I'm fabbing up my own mount now. You can buy a new one from Nitro Dave for $65 + shipping which will be ~$10 I'm guessing. So if you get this one, it's nicely cut, lighter, comes with a switch (which I placed there), and has never been installed or used practically. I'm not trying to make a buck, I think $70 shipped is a pretty good deal. It is pretty thick aluminum, so the 3 panels that I cut out lighten it up quite a bit. Some people would appreciate that more than others. And I think it looks better. I don't have any pictures of it in the car...carpet is till pulled back from attempting to mount it in the first place, and I'm finishing up my own mount...just need a welder. If you'd like pictures w/ out the bottle & bottle brackets, shoot me a PM.

P