non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

CME/Hotchkis/Autometer

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 12:32 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default CME/Hotchkis/Autometer

Got some parts for sale. pics are available upon request and trades and partial trades are also welcome. i dont get on the forum much to check these things so please contact me through pm so that i will reply to you faster.

CME - $950 Shipped to your door - SLP Valance used of an 02 ss. Brand new SLP tips that have never been installed or used. Also i had a set of stainless steel mandril bent 90 degree bends made the are an exact replica of the original slp bends.

Hotckis Strut Bar(black) - $120 plus shipping - its in good condition, i will repaint the brackets being that they show some where and tear from taking it on and off here and there. includes the bolts and brackets. was on an lt1 camaro dont know if it will fit an ls1 but it should.

Autometer Sports Comp Silver Tach - $110 Plus shipping - Mint Condition 5" Tach with shiftlight. None of the wires have been cut so its ready for your v8 6 or 4 cylinder.

Autometer Pro Comp A/F Gauge - $30 Plus Shipping - Mint Condition 2 1/16" Air Fuel Gauge with all wires intact aswell.