non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

FS: edelbrock nitrous kit! NEW!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 09:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 203 Likes on 143 Posts

payment canceled after I sent the kit ! Guy keeps telling me he is goin to pay, but still have not seen any money... Hey Moderators any suggestions?
Old 07-09-2008, 10:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kinglt-1
payment canceled after I sent the kit ! Guy keeps telling me he is goin to pay, but still have not seen any money... Hey Moderators any suggestions?
the payment wasnt cancelled.

id have sent the paypal earlier but its gota be from a credit card to be instant,{like you wanted} i never finished adding the cc,i am waiting on paypal to deposit the 2 small amounts...which SHOULD have been today.

i will find the receipt from the MO,if the paypal gets cleared beforehand...ill instant the funds via paypal...it's being taken care of.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:32 AM
Teching In

If something happens and the deal doesn’t happen, I’ll take it. Just let me know.
Old 07-10-2008, 03:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

Still no money order! Ok the first money order you sent supposedly the zipcode got messed up and I never recieved. I also never got a tracking number to confirm it sent. Then you said that you were coming to town (last Sunday) and would met up with and pay me. Well I could not get ahold of you till later in the afternoon. When I finally did, you told me that your uncle had a accident so you couldn't make it. Then you said you would send out another money order on monday, that never happened. So then you texted me tuesday afternoon saying you were at the post office, but did not confirm that it was sent. As of today still no money order, so that means you could not of sent the money, because it would of been here by now. Especially since we are three hours apart. So I don't know what the deal is but I sent you the nitrous kit 6/17/08, next friday will be one month and still no $.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:29 PM
Teching In

Still no money order! Ok the first money order you sent supposedly the zipcode got messed up and I never recieved. I also never got a tracking number to confirm it sent. Then you said that you were coming to town (last Sunday) and would met up with and pay me. Well I could not get ahold of you till later in the afternoon. When I finally did, you told me that your uncle had a accident so you couldn't make it. Then you said you would send out another money order on monday, that never happened. So then you texted me tuesday afternoon saying you were at the post office, but did not confirm that it was sent. As of today still no money order, so that means you could not of sent the money, because it would of been here by now. Especially since we are three hours apart. So I don't know what the deal is but I sent you the nitrous kit 6/17/08, next friday will be one month and still no $.
i also offered on monday to jsut bring the money to you personally,and you said that was alright.

look,the MO was sent cheapest way possible in an envelope with a stamp on it. second,as SOON as the paypal clears my CC being added...you will have the money instantly,then you can send the MO back,or ill cancel it as soon as i send off the paypal. if its that big of a problem,let me know via text,and ill send the kit back,otherwise plan on seeing a paypal hopefully tomorrow,paypal STILL hasnt made the two deposits...dont beleive me,call them and ask them.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

The Bottom Line Is That It's Been Almost One Month And No $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ In My Pocket! I have been completly understanding and patient. This is bad business dude, wake up!! I cant call up Jeg's and order something, then pay them a month later!

Last edited by kinglt-1; 07-10-2008 at 10:28 PM.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:43 PM
On The Tree

Why would you send it without confirming that the money was actually in your paypal account?
Old 07-10-2008, 11:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

He needed the kit by a certain deadline! I was just trying to be a nice guy and do him a favor to make the sale.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:13 AM
Teching In

He needed the kit by a certain deadline! I was just trying to be a nice guy and do him a favor to make the sale.
in my defense,after i sent the money...you said there was a wait period{which ive never had paypal do before} so i said nvm,ill cancel the transaction...

the next morning you shipped it anyways,and i wasnt aware of it until i called you back.

your not getting screwed over man,i understand the concern,but **** has happened..why would i try to **** you over with you living 3 hours away,and you know all my info? cmon..btw i sent you a PM ,and a text,no reply yet.

i have a long night,ill be up around 2-3 pm tomorrow..hit me up.
Old 07-11-2008, 11:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

Wrong! You told me if I could not ship it on that Friday then you would cancel the payment! So I went ahead and shipped it before 3:30 that afternoon after I pm'd you. Then I called you to confirm. So what is really your defense, to keep from paying me?
Old 07-13-2008, 06:41 PM

If the payment isnt received i will take it 250 shipped thanks
Old 07-14-2008, 12:55 AM
Teching In

If kinglt-1 doesn't get paid and gets his stuff back, I'm next in line.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

Pyment has been recieved! All is good now. Thanks!

Quick Reply: FS: edelbrock nitrous kit! NEW!!!