non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

Chase Cam Bullet Cam FS

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 10:21 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chase Cam Bullet Cam FS

I used this for recording the road track events I took my Z06 to. It works great; I have not used it in over 2 years so figure someone else might like it.

The Picture with the 3 suction cups and the mount has the bullet cam shown mounted. Using this suction cup mount I was able to place the camera any where on the outside of the car and point it forward, backward or down. The camera feeds the video to the camcorder on the inside of the car through the cables and I would place the microphone in the trunk area to record exhausted sounds to tell when I was on the throttle or on the brakes.
The mount is good to at least 140+ mph and never did any damage to the paint.

By placing the camera pointed forward I could get a driver view for what I had done on reviewing the runs at the track. I also pointed this towards the tires so I could tell if I was using the full track or if I could get closer.

This can also be used for recording those GTG cruises with better video by not having to look through the window and having a dash visiable

ChaseCam Bullet Cam with Microphone

Bullet Cameras are very small, lightweight, weatherproof, and rugged. Optimized for racing. This camera outputs standard analog video (NTSC or PAL formats available)

Because of its low weight, there's less "mass" undergoing shock and vibration which means a more stable image, higher reliability and less chance of damage. It also opens up the use of smaller mounting methods so that you can mount the camera when there's not much space available. For maximum reliability, the camera is a single printed circuit board with surface mount components and a board mounted CCD.

The BulletCam is weather and waterproof. You can even submerge it (up to 10 feet, with a waterproof cable).

Our BulletCams use a wide-angle, lens which is ideal for motorsports. Many lenses are too narrow and the field of view just doesn't capture the excitement and vividness that you get with a wide angle lens. You can also get too wide an angle which creates a "fisheye" effect. Our standard lens is a 90 degree one, and we can supply our cameras with a 120 degree lens and lenses can be swapped out. We also carry other angle lenses, just ask.

The camera is mounted in a hard aluminum tube with standard camera mounting attachment points. The front is a replaceable acrylic protective cover.

Chase Cam CC10 Cradle Mount

It enables you to securely clamp your bullet camera to almost anything. At the business end of the cradle, is a stainless steel strap that wraps around your camera and provides an incredibly strong and secure method of holding the camera.

SM30 Triple Suction Cup Mount

20' MiniDIN Extension Cable

Bullet Camera Lens, 120 Degree Which is installed at this time

Replacement Acrylic Lens

Cig lighter power plug

All of this new was close to $500 I will sell for $350 obo and include the camcorder and accessories.

I have a Sony HandiCam that I uses Hi8 Tapes that if someone it interested in getting it also I will include it. It has a Cig lighter power attachment. Plus a remote control and some tapes.

Buyer pays for shipping