non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

hedman longtubes 1 3/4 headers!

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2008, 11:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default hedman longtubes 1 3/4 headers!

these headers i bought brand new from summit and had them ceramic coated for heat and protection for my 1968 camaro..... they will fit all early camaros until the 1972 or so and also chevelles and novas adn a few other cars but you can look that up to see what all header are intechangable..... but the deal is with these for some reason with my steering having an extra large box it didnt clear without me having to dent them in but i dented them to much in one area so i pulled them off and cut the space out around 4 inches of the header..... if you know how to weld you could buy a peice and re weld it and it will be fine but i just bought some new hooker super comps cause i dont know how to weld..... i have $400 in these headers including the ceramic coating job but since i cut the dented area out i will knock the price down to $100 for these headers if your a local pickup or i will pay some of the shipping and only charge $120 shipped! anything over that and there will be more i will pay! im guessing shipping 2 long tubes headers wil be around $40-$50 to ship them so i will pay the rest.... like i say this would be a good way to save some money on some fairly brand new headers that need a little repair work..... i installed them and drove it up the road a few times around 5 miles or so for break in and noticed my flat tappet cam had failed on a brand new motor so i took the long tubes off when i pulled the motor and never put them back on ...... i can send pics if anyone ins interested, just let me know! jake