non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

Lots of stuff for sale (LT1 headers, tires, etc.)

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 05:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Lots of stuff for sale (LT1 headers, tires, etc.)

1. First off, I have (2) 275/40/17 tires. They will be taken off the car tomorrow, and replaced with my Nitto DR's. I'll get pics once they are taken off.
-The first is a Fuzion ZRi. I'll have to take a better look at it, once I get it taken off to see how much tread is really left. It has one plug in it. $50+shipping.

Plug:

-The second is a BFG T/A KD. I got it used off eBay a while back, just so I'd have a 4th 275 tire. It had around 70% tread when I got it, and it's still at about the same point. It's been on the front since I got it and I've only had it for about 1000 miles. No plugs or patches. $65+shipping.

2. 94-95 LT1 Edelbrock TES headers/y-pipe. They have the Ti-tech coating. Some of it has started to wear off up around the exhaust ports, and have a little surface rust, but it's not too bad. These have EGR and AIR ports. They're currently on the car, but should be off late next week. $175+shipping.

3. Flowmaster 80 series muffler and manual cutout. Both are currently on the car too. $75+shipping.

4. T56 short shifter. Made by a company called OptionRacing. It takes a bigger thread pattern than stock F-body shifters, that's why I didn't use it. It's still brand new in the box, with all hardware. Just looking to get what I paid for it. $50 shipped.

5. Stock T56 shifter with chrome SLP stick. I took it out of my car a couple months ago when I put in my SLP short shifter and swapped the sticks on the two, so I could use my WS6Store stick on my short shifter. $25+shipping.

6. White Hurst Classic 6speed shifter ball. F-body thread size and 6speed shift pattern on top. It's only a few months old. I took it off for a leather shift ****. Will come with the lock nut. $20+shipping.

7. Moroso HEI 8mm spiral core spark plug wires. Cut to fit an LT1. They will need the ends put on them, but they come with. Also come with wire separators. I went with some different, thicker, wires. $30+shipping.

This is all I can think of right now. I may have more stuff. If I do find more, I'll add it later. I'll also hopefully get some pics up by tomorrow night. PM me for quickest responses.

Last edited by tspence45; 07-09-2008 at 05:59 PM.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:11 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM Sent
Old 07-09-2008, 06:00 PM
TECH Addict

bump.....pics of tires added. Will try and get some more pics up later tonight.
Old 07-10-2008, 04:17 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whats the lowest you'll go on the headers shipped to 78550??? pm me let me know im deffinatly interested
Old 07-10-2008, 01:33 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by mp_lt1_78550
whats the lowest you'll go on the headers shipped to 78550??? pm me let me know im deffinatly interested
I'll have to wait and see once I get them off. Should be late next week, or early the following week. I've already had a guy up in Wisconsin offer me $200 shipped for them. I'm assuming that shipping will cost around $50, since it'll be a pretty large box and rather heavy. If that's all it'd be, and he still wants them, I'll probably take that. So, at the moment, they're pending sale. I'll let you know if anything changes.