non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

Tons has 2 Go! Nissan Titan, F-Body, R6 Bike Etc!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 10:00 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tons has 2 Go! Nissan Titan, F-Body, R6 Bike Etc!!

Ok I have way to much stuff here form long dead projects and idea's to items I took in for god knows what idea at the time but its to much and its pissing me off going through it all constantly so I am cleaning house majorly!

For Forum Members I will probably take most any reasonable offer, or trades for F-Body Things. (Maybe some electronics goodies or Stereo Goodies.... or Autometer Gauges... Wideband... anyway...)

Here we go its a long list but its got to go!!! I am going to Craigs List some of it:
I believe it was an 06 Nissan Titan. My mother got hit and they totalled it. I bought it back thinking oh the fun of playing with it for a Dunes truck... and then it got parted to hell.
Currently the Motor is spoken for (It has like 15ki on it) but the rest is taking up to much space!
1) Black Cloth Interior, the Truck was an SE I think seemed loaded to me, I took the rear window that rolled down and I will be trying to use it in my Garage... it will probably never happen but for now I want it lol. Anyway Its nice and clean, no rips, cig burns (She nor anyone else in my family smoke) nothing. I have everything to just bolt it in. They are very comfy on a side note.
I am not sure where to start asking price so how about we say 160 for all of it? Since I am taking trades I am going to be flexable.

2) Most of the front is in great shape so I have Front Head Lights say 40.00

3) Front Chrome Grill say 45.00

4) Front Bumper say 35.00

5) Rear Tail Lights were ok so 35.00

6) Maf I believe it is off the Air Box with harness connector 60.00

7) 18" Stock 6 Spoke Rims 6 Lug with GoodYear Wrangler SR-A Tires. 265/70R18's in good shape too. Has a Full Size Spare. Say 200 for them.

8) Rear Bed Extender Say 65.00 for it. (The 3 open bars that go across with the Tail Gate Down)

I know I have more like minor interior stuff, center console etc but for now this has to move to get to it. Hopefully this weekend I can get a better list going.

Now some other stuff I found that i forgot I had:

1) R6 Blue Cap Brake Calipers and Misc Items to go with them along with pads and Master Cyclinder. 80.00 (Theres 2 obviously)

2) Drill Press, nice shape might keep it but I am fielding offers. Thinking 150 for this.

And now for the Camaro Stuff I have come across so far:

1) 96 Camaro Dash Complete with vents and swtiches 80.00

2) GTX Camaro Black Outs say 25.00

3) Rear Black/Grasy 96 Style Leather Seats

4) 96 Tan Leather Door Panels 40.00

5) 96 Drivers Black Leather Door Panel 40.00

6) LSx Brake Claipers and Rotors 95.00

I know I have more but for now I am tired of listing crap lol. I have a laptop too and some other stuff.... and a 94 Firebird Formula that we will be selling for around 2600 with the aftermarket copy of the WS6 Hood and Trans Am Hatch & Bumper.

But thats all for later. Shoot me a PM or an Email and we will start there.

Thanks!

capsule.er@tmail.com

Now for some pics:

Last edited by Cross; 07-16-2008 at 12:22 AM.