non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

SLP Cold Air Intake (93-97 LT1 and V6's)

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 03:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SLP Cold Air Intake (93-97 LT1 and V6's)

Price: $150 shipped OBO
Payments accepted: PayPal (preferred) or M.O./Cashiers Check
If paying with PayPal, please make payment out for $155 to cover PayPal fee.

I have here a SLP cold air intake that was installed on my Firebird. This will fit all 93-97 LT1's, 3.4L's, and 3.8L's (will need a different elbow - pictured below).

It is a direct fit, no modifications needed at all, and IMO is one of the most professionally built CAI's for our cars I've come across. The filters are in great condition, and do come with the metal band clamps though they're not pictured. The filters have been cleaned and re-oiled and are ready to be used upon arrival.

There are a few light scratches on it, but nothing that is noticeable once it's installed. The light colored specks on it are where my painter decided to get some over spray on it, nothing I would imagine some lacquer thinner couldn't get off.

For those of you with the 3.8's, in addition to this intake, you will need the elbow pictured here for this to work for you. I'm not sure where you would get that elbow from, but I just want it to be known that it will not fit right without it.
http://memimage.cardomain.com/member...9_144_full.jpg

This setup retails from $250 to $300, so I believe my asking price is pretty reasonable for this being lightly used. Any questions feel free to ask.

Last edited by blindxeyed; 07-21-2008 at 04:21 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SOLD!

Quick Reply: SLP Cold Air Intake (93-97 LT1 and V6's)