non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

Selling 17x9 Chrome SLP Firehawks - NY

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008 | 10:06 AM
TECH Resident

Default Selling 17x9 Chrome SLP Firehawks - NY

Since I am getting a new tire/wheel setup, I am selling my Chrome SLP Firehawks 17x9/9.5. The tires that are on are 275/40/17 Kumho Ecsta Supras with Id say 40 maybe 50% tread on it. I didnt really factor them in the price cause Im getting new tires anyway. Dont really want to part them either, you can usem to burn out or something when you want to if you have tires/getting new already, haha.

They have been on the car since I purchased them. I am looking for $6-650 shipping.

Of course pickup is preferred, I am in Lindenhurst, 11757 NY. I might be willing to drive and drop them off to you possibly if you are in lower NY, parts of CT, RI, or even MA just for gas money. But I am willing to ship if buyer pays, I can even have a few discounts since I work for UPS.

The only imperfections: On the Front PS, the chrome on a side of the wheel is coming off, been like that since I bought the car, hasnt gotten better/worse. Im sure youd be able to get that one rechromed if you wanted to for cheap. There is MINIMAL, I mean hardly noticeable, curb rash. Dont think I have ever curbed it because the other wheels are practically flawless.

Here are the pictures, they are still on the car for about 2 days more + They have slp GT centercaps, but the SLP ones are underneath them. (I cant figure out how to get the damn things off)

This was awhile ago but as you can see what I was talking about on the FPS, doesnt look any different today.

I will take pics of them off the car at a later date.

Thanks for looking!
Edit: Closer photos
Front DS

Rear DS

A closer look at the "curb rash," I actually almost missed it

Rear PS, flawless

Front PS
Here is the chrome that I was talking about.

Minor discoloration, rechroming can be done if you wanted to

I NEED TO GET RID OF THESE WITHIN 2 WEEKS. Im very flexible, let me know please. If I dont get any offers/interest in a few days im putting them on ebay.
Thanks