non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

93-02 camaro parts,seats,suspension,stud kit,10 spoke rim,trans,ac setup,more!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 10:14 AM
Launching!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Default 93-02 camaro parts,seats,suspension,stud kit,10 spoke rim,trans,ac setup,more!!!

Have some parts for sale off of some of my cars as follows:

Have a passenger side seat ebony black leather,flawless no rips tears or worn out,non power,out of my 96 ss,also have the matching ebony black leather back seats with buckets also flawless,$475 for the set,or $300 for the passenger seat and $175 for the backseats

Have a set of coil springs and shocks and struts off my 96 ss,car sits about .5 inches lower then a regular camaro,setup has 32k miles on it and is the oem ss setup,$200 for the complete setup springs,shocks and struts

Have a complete ac setup for 93-97 camaros and firebirds,complete,condensor,compressor,pulley etc...,only 32k on it also,$175 for everything,work perfect before removed never had a leak or problem

Have a 4l60e transmission out of my 96 ss,only has 32k on it also but is in need of a minor go through,needs a 3 4 band done which is included in a master rebuild kit you can buy for around $200-$250 for the entire rebuild kit,removed it for a th400 trans so never bothered to fix the minor problem,$300 for the trans and also comes with the stock torque converter

Have a charcoal leather seat back out of my 01 camaro ss,also flawless out of box condition,taken out for rollcage and never put back in,sorry do not have the buckets though,they sold already,but $125 for the seatback

Have stock panhard bar and rear control arms off my 01 ss but they will fit all 93-02 camaros or firebirds,$50 for both

Have front blackout headlight covers for 93-97 camaros,used but great condition,like new,very hard to find these,others don't look as good as these on the car,$30

oem trunk covers for 93-02 camaros or firebirds,all great condition all kept in doors,have about 5 of them,all grey carpeted,$25 a piece

Have an oem 16x8 chrome 10 spoke style camaro wheel with a goodyear gsc tire already mounted on it,75% tread left and rim is perfect condition,no curb rash or corossion,these wheels came stock on 00-02 camaro z28's,perfect for a spare or replacement,$100

Brand new in packaging arp rocker arm stud kit for 93-97 lt1 engines,$50

all prices without shipping and $obo,if interested in anything please email at choznz51@tmail.com,i will respond much faster then a pm,thanks for lookin
Old 08-19-2008, 07:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

interested in the ac system....pm sent