Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

I have a problem

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008 | 12:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Default I have a problem

Well, I found out awhile back that my orders to Hawaii got deleted (big screwup at Brigade "thanx 593rd " Anyway-since I'm not going to PCS, I get to go to Iraq again with my current unit Last time I drove my car home and flew back but we're leaving a little later in the year this time and I don't think my car will make it thru the pass. So I'm stuck leaving it around here in this area. The base will provide storage but I don't like the idea of my car sitting in a lot unattended for a whole year. Can anyone help me out, all I really want is a space to keep my car "preferrably a garage if possible" an someone just to keep an eye on it an start it up occassionally.
Old 10-16-2008 | 06:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Same thing has happened to me. I was on orders for the 593rd but they got deleted so I am going to afgahnistan. I ran into the same prob with storage for my stuff since im turning in the keys to the house. I'm just putting everything in private storage. Up here is kinda pricy though I pay 280 a month. That is something I would look into down there.
Old 10-17-2008 | 02:10 AM
On The Tree

there is a place in belfaire that is like $130 a month or so. i know its where my car is going when i head out on deployment early next year. i cant rememebr the places name so u will have to google it or somethin. usually boat storage places are good to check into. i know this place i am talking about i sclimate controlled too. out sid eof that just fine a storage shed i guess.
Old 10-21-2008 | 11:08 PM
8 Second Club

meh i wouldnt be too afraid to drive it home personally. I drove mine here from New York in FEB and it was a challenge but fun at the same time hahah. You could always take another route. Where you trying to take it?
Old 10-22-2008 | 08:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

back home to Iowa, im thinkin i just might ship it since i have the cash
Old 10-24-2008 | 08:06 PM
TECH Regular

It may be a bit of a drive for you, but I have space for your car.

You're going to Iraq to, no matter how you want to put it, protect me. I will be happy to protect your car.

PM if you need it. Good luck,

Braden

Quick Reply: I have a problem