Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Major cost savings!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 11:01 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

blanco, you have alot to learn on how to deal with the public and speaking of the competition. You didn't put them down, but you're giving off a very bad little man complex regarding your stuff.

If ya let people know there are alternatives with great quality and let us know WHY we should choose an unknown product over something that has a good name, and good reputation. Its called EARNING our business.

Oh by the way you should all buy your stuff from my guy, Sonny Leonard. Uhm hes like really good and stuff and like you should buy from me because its like, good and stuff....

Last edited by KTamez; 01-17-2009 at 11:06 AM. Reason: ;)
Old 01-17-2009, 11:37 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL, its called.... little man SYNDROME by the way
Old 01-17-2009, 12:45 PM
TECH Veteran

Okay you guys, enough ***** waving and more panty slinging in this thread should be happening.

wasn't this about a gt at hooters?
Old 01-17-2009, 12:51 PM
hashtagBMW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GEARHED
Okay you guys, enough ***** waving and more panty slinging in this thread should be happening.

wasn't this about a gt at hooters?
hahaha "Panty slinging"
Old 01-17-2009, 12:57 PM

Yep, when old man Mark makes it back. Maybe we can catch some of the 24hr Daytona race.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:29 PM
TECH Veteran

Nothing like getting back on topic with the mention of panties or thongs, your preference as to what you think flings better

Hey Eric! You never did answer my question - are you living in Char-Meck or not having to deal with their antics?
Old 01-17-2009, 02:10 PM
Launching!

This **** is funny!
Old 01-17-2009, 02:40 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by KTamez
blanco, you have alot to learn on how to deal with the public and speaking of the competition. You didn't put them down, but you're giving off a very bad little man complex regarding your stuff.

If ya let people know there are alternatives with great quality and let us know WHY we should choose an unknown product over something that has a good name, and good reputation. Its called EARNING our business.

Oh by the way you should all buy your stuff from my guy, Sonny Leonard. Uhm hes like really good and stuff and like you should buy from me because its like, good and stuff....

Go back to my original statement. It wasn't an attack on anyone. Just a gentle... hey there is more than one person who can get the job done.

Then someone comments and I comment back. Then it became not about building an engine very quickly because someone "wanted a peice of that action"
Trading barbs was what it became and so instead of letting it go this time I traded them right back.

There are those in this group who think they know it all or their friend knows it all and it will never been anything more for them in here. But I've been there and done that. I wont get into it but lets just say I wont make those mistake again.

As far as earning anyones business in the Seattle area it was never a probability in the first place. Self imposed experts and their cronies know whats best even though very few of them are as fast as the rest of the country. Thats not to say all that grace the pages of the NW are in this category at all but there is a cetain little small minded group that will never be taught anything from anyone and that my friend is what this thread became about. SO instead of ignoring it I responded to it. Barb for barb.
This isnt what I usally do but yea I got sick of the asscrack comments from the uninformed.

If someone seriously wanted to know who he was I have taken the time to explain it all very well to them either in pm or email or on the phone.

If you can't sift through that, then that's really not a worry to me. It was blatently obvious what was and is going on.

Liberal engine builder...,LMAO! Don you do make me laugh I have to say that. Outloud even...LOL And I was wrong about Obama and Clinton... well half wrong anyway

Its simple kiddies, treat me how you want to be treated. I could get into things real bad here as I have experience with the so called local experts but I wont. Its not the place and Like I said been there done that wont make those mistakes again, GEARHED knows excatly what I'm talking about. I'm done with this thread, you guy's go ahead and carry on.

Last edited by 99blancoSS; 01-17-2009 at 02:58 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:38 PM
Pathological Modifier

I'm done with this thread
Thank god.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:50 PM

Gearhed, I am back here in the NW. I left Charlotte back in the fall not because it was a bad place but just like going there for a career move coming back was was a big one too. Go figure. I did go to Richard Childress Racing and DEI and others. Visited Dale Earnhardt Chevy, saw Petty's new shop that is now closed. Yes, we went to Charlotte Motor Speedway and had to spend a week at Mrytle Beach too.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:25 PM
TECH Junkie

haha some of you OLD MEN crack me up
Old 01-17-2009, 09:40 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS

Liberal engine builder...,LMAO! Don you do make me laugh I have to say that. Outloud even...LOL And I was wrong about Obama and Clinton... well half wrong anyway

I'm glad you took it that way.
Old 01-18-2009, 01:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by sidewayz28
haha some of you OLD MEN crack me up
We aren't old we're just more experienced.
Old 01-18-2009, 01:46 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Eric Reeves
Gearhed, I am back here in the NW. I left Charlotte back in the fall not because it was a bad place but just like going there for a career move coming back was was a big one too. Go figure. I did go to Richard Childress Racing and DEI and others. Visited Dale Earnhardt Chevy, saw Petty's new shop that is now closed. Yes, we went to Charlotte Motor Speedway and had to spend a week at Mrytle Beach too.
Well, if anything it sounded like you got to take a bunch of 'vacations' without it costing an arm and leg.
Did you get a new course racing cert or still filling up the old book?
I need to go back to see what you are driving these days, saw a Camaro at Costco the other day with a vanity plate which seemed odd for a 93'/94' with stock exhaust...anyone know who that is?
Old 01-18-2009, 03:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS
But we all know how this little NW section is dont we...LMAO

It isn't magic when you build a good engine although some in this section would have you believe it is.

As far as earning anyones business in the Seattle area it was never a probability in the first place. Self imposed experts and their cronies know whats best even though very few of them are as fast as the rest of the country. Thats not to say all that grace the pages of the NW are in this category at all but there is a cetain little small minded group that will never be taught anything from anyone and that my friend is what this thread became about.
Chris, Why do you even come here if you think so little of the Northwest Section Members? I think your knife is getting dull and our backs hurt enough from your jabs. Take a hint...

Well Said Tony! and Don!

And Welcome back to the Northwest Eric!
Old 02-06-2009, 04:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Scoggins has a 427 built short block for under $4k, how ya guys like them noodles, lol. If it had been out when I went forged, instead of LME it would have been Scoggins. There are many competent engine builders out there, it's just a matter of picking whom fits your needs the best with cost, service, quality and reputation. Nothing wrong with Kateck or HKE. the more companies that provide us end users with products, the more the price comes down.

Another option is the GM crate motors... You guys should come and ride in this '01 Z06 with a n/a 500rwhp 413ci and 4.10 gearing for scary fast street machine, which I am working on. Of course we are adding a nice little nitrous shot to the mix. watch out boys, we have 4 700hp Z06s coming to tracks near you. One looks like it's going to be an automatic real shortly, so top ten list may be fun this year. we need to get a REAL, **** talking thread going, of course my shlong is bigger than yours, lol...
Robert

EDIT: So this is Ram-It eric? if so why the new name in the avatar? I didn't rec whom it was at first. Anyway, welcome back.

Last edited by Robert56; 02-06-2009 at 06:24 PM.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:11 PM
11 Second Club

I know who I'm not doing business with now. Good luck!
Old 02-06-2009, 07:44 PM
TECH Addict

I LOVE threads like these It always gets a little heated in here during the wintertime I've found.

Quick Reply: Major cost savings!