Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Ufc 94!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 12:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Elliott's94Z
So when is your next fight? What weight class are you in?
I fight at 170, that was my second one, i should be fighting a couple times this summer.
Old 02-01-2009, 12:54 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I wanna know why though?? If he was still able to continue then he should have got back in there and finished...especially after running his mouth.
Sounds like GSP was in superior condition for this fight. I didn't get to watch the fight. Brenda and I were not feeling too well this weekend and we don't have a black box to order it, but I read about it on MMAJunkie.com. They have an excellent write-up for each round on all the fighters in last nights card. From what MMAJunkie wrote, it sounded like a doctor stoppage and that Herb Dean almost stopped it before the bell at the end of the 4th anyway.

Either way it sounded like a great fight. I love the title fights that move into the later rounds (4 and 5). You trully get to see if the fighter has the salt to own the title or not, and it sounds like GSP is clearly deserving of his title. Not a "one hit wonder" like Matt Serra lol.... Who's next for GSP? Maybe some of the 185 pounders will drop down into 170? That would interesting.

Mike
Old 02-01-2009, 01:13 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah at :20 left in round 4, BJ was eating leather that would be stopped in many fights.

Next time you're stuck at home with no PPV, try channelsurfing.net

PS: hah go look they're still showing the PPV replays...

Last edited by Chris Stewart; 02-01-2009 at 01:19 PM.
Old 02-01-2009, 01:26 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Chris Stewart
Yeah at :20 left in round 4, BJ was eating leather that would be stopped in many fights.

Next time you're stuck at home with no PPV, try channelsurfing.net

PS: hah go look they're still showing the PPV replays...
I'll try that, thanks.

Mike
Old 02-01-2009, 01:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by firechicken76
I fight at 170, that was my second one, i should be fighting a couple times this summer.
Let me know when

Originally Posted by Mikey 97Z M6
Sounds like GSP was in superior condition for this fight. I didn't get to watch the fight. Brenda and I were not feeling too well this weekend and we don't have a black box to order it, but I read about it on MMAJunkie.com. They have an excellent write-up for each round on all the fighters in last nights card. From what MMAJunkie wrote, it sounded like a doctor stoppage and that Herb Dean almost stopped it before the bell at the end of the 4th anyway.

Either way it sounded like a great fight. I love the title fights that move into the later rounds (4 and 5). You trully get to see if the fighter has the salt to own the title or not, and it sounds like GSP is clearly deserving of his title. Not a "one hit wonder" like Matt Serra lol.... Who's next for GSP? Maybe some of the 185 pounders will drop down into 170? That would interesting.

Mike
Yeah BJ did ok in the 1st round. The second and third were total domination by GSP and BJ took some good shots on his back. This is who they might be throwing at GSP for his next fight..http://www.ufc.com/ThiagoAlves

Also Mike, go to "Justin.TV" and click on the sports link and they always have the UFC events live just so ya know. I've watched a few cards on that site with no issues of it crashing and what not.
Old 02-01-2009, 01:43 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wanna know why though?? If he was still able to continue then he should have got back in there and finished...especially after running his mouth.
So he doesn't end up a head injured retard like Mark Coleman one day. He got his *** beat pure and simple. I'd rather my corner throw in the towel than tap due to strikes like somebody else.
Old 02-01-2009, 01:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NVME
So he doesn't end up a head injured retard like Mark Coleman one day. He got his *** beat pure and simple. I'd rather my corner throw in the towel than tap due to strikes like somebody else.
I realize he got his *** beat but he can take punches unlike a lot of fighters in the UFC
Old 02-02-2009, 10:28 AM
11 Second Club

Also Mike, go to "Justin.TV" and click on the sports link and they always have the UFC events live just so ya know. I've watched a few cards on that site with no issues of it crashing and what not.
Cool man. I'll try that one next time.

Mike
Old 02-02-2009, 11:37 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mikey 97Z M6
Cool man. I'll try that one next time.

Mike
This site is bad ***. Has pretty much any and every fight and fighter. Check it out. http://www.mmalinker.com/