Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

MS3 install NEED HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2009, 06:49 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MS3 install NEED HELP!

Due to the Army messing up my annual bonus I will have to install the cam my self. I was hoping to enlist the help of some one who is competant and has done a cam swap before. I would be willing to compensate an extra $400 and beer for the help.
Old 01-31-2009, 10:53 PM
12 Second Club

I just did one a week ago for the first time wasn't to bad really. The only thing you should need help with is the radiator and tilting the ac condenser. Just print off the guide on ls1howto.com and I would also recommend getting ziplock bags, labeling them to keep your bolts and **** together. Are you doing the oil pump?
Old 02-01-2009, 11:52 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by BLACKSHARK
Due to the Army messing up my annual bonus I will have to install the cam my self. I was hoping to enlist the help of some one who is competant and has done a cam swap before. I would be willing to compensate an extra $400 and beer for the help.
If you are willing to spend that much on help you might want to contact Turbo Tech. Not that they would install it for $400 but would give you some help/pointers/additional parts for a tight install. They can also do a tune and dyno so it might be worth saving the beer money for that after the swap.

Quick Reply: MS3 install NEED HELP!