Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Just moved to the Bellevue Area - Anyone nearby?

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 11:52 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Just moved to the Bellevue Area - Anyone nearby?

Hey there,

I've been on this board for a lil' while, migrated from the camaroz28 forum (due to no one being local on there). Anyhow, just moved to Bellevue (off the lake Sammamish pkwy) about a month ago from Ellensburg. Was offered a great job opportunity, so I jumped on it.

Finally have a functional garage again and am fixing little hick-ups here and there on the camaro. It's been neglected for about year due to no garage.

Just wanted to see who/if anyone is nearby. I remember seeing quite a few people from the Seattle area on here, just not sure if anyone is around Bellevue!

Hopefully in a couple months I'll finally be ready to hit up a dyno day, and get a tune on the ol' gal. Poor thing has been limping around on a PCMforless mail order for over a year now. Being that it's a supercharged 396, they did a great job getting me a baseline, but it definitely needs some help.

Let me know if anyone wants to meet up sometime! My roommates and I have been frequenting the XXX RootBeer Car shows/meets; that seems like a pretty cool place to go kick it and grab a burger.

-Andrew M.
Old 06-28-2009, 03:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

Not sure where you are at but None of the northern washington people are on here anymore. They all migrated over to lsxnation but if you are closer to OR then tech is a great NW section. I think tech has a better overall setup than nation does. But anyway your setup sounds pretty nasty! Tommy Wong used to have a C4 with a lown 396 in it, He is our tuner for the Portland area.
Brandon
Old 06-28-2009, 12:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Since you like Triple XXX so much there is a huge All Chevy & Camaro show there on the 12th of July lol You will meet NWDragracer (he was over there on camaroz28.com) ME (Krazzycowgirl, over there) & a few others.
Old 06-28-2009, 10:01 PM
12 Second Club

Good to know, thanks for the info. I'll have to snoop around that board. So far it seems ok here, lots of good info easy enough to find. I have had a couple threads deleted for reasons I don't agree with. Made me pretty bitter when I first came here; haven't posted much since. Sometimes I forget how bureaucratic these forums get when they become large/successful.

And yes, I plan on coming to the XXX for that show! We snagged a few schedules last time I was there. So far we've made it to all the shows since I've lived here. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for you two!
Old 06-28-2009, 10:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

another forum That I tend to post alot, Mods are friendly & Outgoing. Heck its even safe for my 10 yr old daughter to be apart of is Camaro5.com, Yes its set around the 5th gen camaro but its open & friendly setting.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

lsxnation is where everybody is at
Old 08-02-2009, 11:28 AM
Teching In

hey there man i just moved back to seattle about a month and half ago and im in the same boat you are. trying to find people to hang with and a good tuner around seattle area

my name is chris