Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

i keep getting pulled over damnit!

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 03:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i keep getting pulled over damnit!

so ive been driving the cam,aro the last couple days since my dd broke down. so i got pulled over 2 days in a row and by a cop that was in the same spot each time. yesterday, i got a ticket for going 49 in a 35. and today they pulled me over for not having a front plate, and he comented on how loud my exhaust is, he dident give me a ticket but damn this car is more trouble than its worth sometimes.
Old 12-23-2009, 04:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I know the feeling man. I get stopped for the dumbest **** sometimes. Last one was because my lights "looked blue." They are a little blue, but nothing worse than any new Caddy or Audi or BMW. Funny part was when he asked me to look at the lights shining on the car in front of me to prove they were blue. Me, "Officer the car is blue." Let me go right then. Haha!
Old 12-23-2009, 06:45 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Slow the fuc* down then and put a plate on!
Old 12-23-2009, 10:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Uh... these camaro guys, there all criminals I tell ya
Old 12-24-2009, 04:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Elliott's94Z
Slow the fuc* down then and put a plate on!
they recently changed the speed limit from 40 to 35 im just not used to it yet and ihate havin a front plate lol
Old 12-24-2009, 04:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by zlicious94
Uh... these camaro guys, there all criminals I tell ya
ya were all crooks
Old 12-24-2009, 04:37 PM
Teching In

you were still going 9 over though lol, thats not the known 5 over rule anymore
Old 12-24-2009, 09:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wrapyourtool
you were still going 9 over though lol, thats not the known 5 over rule anymore
well ya i see your point.
Old 12-28-2009, 09:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I get harrassed constantly by the cops in my hometown. Im running a 3800 stall and stock y pipe with the catback taken off. Well you can imagine how loud it is... Cop pulled me over when i was barely pushing the throttle saying i was reving my motor at him. Well needless to say i explained it to him and he went on his way. That SAME cop pulled my buddy over in his cammed/stalled full exhaust WS6 at 5pm for not having his lights on. Sun was barely starting to set. My friend says "Officer my car has a sensor in it that turns the lights on when its starting to get dark" .... Lets just say he hasn't bothered him since he filed a complaint.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I got pulled over about 3 months ago, for accelerating? I pulled out of an alley, and romped on it a little bit, no tire spinning, no exceeding the speed limit. he told me to watch it, and my exhaust was loud . no ticket, i was nice to him, like i am to any police officer that pulls me over. glad he didnt craw under my car and see my cats missing :o
Old 01-03-2010, 07:31 PM
Staging Lane

In case you have not connected the dots, WA state law enforcement is out there looking to make up revenue for their local jurisdictions. Redmond has the force out pulling folks over for anything they can come up with that they can make stick.

I still don't have a front plate (even though I have been pulled over 2x for other violations I have never been ticketed on this one). WA state law does state: In cases where the body construction of the vehicle is such that compliance with this section is impossible, permission to deviate therefrom may be granted by the state patrol. Having no visible frame mount seems to let me get away with this one, especially as long as the tabs are up to date.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Disciple
In case you have not connected the dots, WA state law enforcement is out there looking to make up revenue for their local jurisdictions. Redmond has the force out pulling folks over for anything they can come up with that they can make stick.

I still don't have a front plate (even though I have been pulled over 2x for other violations I have never been ticketed on this one). WA state law does state: In cases where the body construction of the vehicle is such that compliance with this section is impossible, permission to deviate therefrom may be granted by the state patrol. Having no visible frame mount seems to let me get away with this one, especially as long as the tabs are up to date.
good to know
Old 01-10-2010, 11:38 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Not sure if its true anymore but at one point Washington State had the most police per capita of any state in the country. You have to pay them somehow

I use the 5/11 rule and never have issue anymore. No more than 5 over through town and 11 over on the highway. Black paint seems to help as well
Old 01-10-2010, 12:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS
Not sure if its true anymore but at one point Washington State had the most police per capita of any state in the country. You have to pay them somehow

I use the 5/11 rule and never have issue anymore. No more than 5 over through town and 11 over on the highway. Black paint seems to help as well
when im on the freeway i ussually never exceed the speed limit by ten, so in the 70 zone i do 80 and in the 60 zone i do 70 and ive been pretty lucky on the freeway so far ( knock on wood)

Quick Reply: i keep getting pulled over damnit!