Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Good person / place for body work in the Seattle area?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 02:36 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good person / place for body work in the Seattle area?

I am in need of some minor body and paint work on my car. I was wondering if anyone knows a good person or shop to do this in the Seattle area. I know a good collision shop in Bellevue, but since this won't be an insurance job I'm wondering if there's someone else out there who people know and does good work.

What I'm looking to have done (and don't give me an opinion on this) is have a set of the Y3f ground effects painted and put on my car. Additionally I have some damage from a hit and run that I'd like to get fixed. In all it'd be the front and rear bumpers needing work and then the Y3F parts. If that helps.

Any suggestions welcome.
Old 03-05-2010, 04:45 PM
Staging Lane

http://local.yahoo.com/info-22108862...rated-kirkland - Belkirk Body shop

500 to have my bumper cover resprayed

1400 for a rear fender respray/repair after a parking hit an run scrapped the crap out of it

I think on the expensive side but awesome quality work and I'd go back

had my Explore fixed http://www.lakeside-collision.com/ on Insurance again awesome quality
Old 03-06-2010, 02:20 AM
Launching!

Hey thanks for the info. I'll keep them in mind.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:23 PM
Teching In

If your willing to travel a bit Brandan Hutala at Automotive Images in Federal Way is amazing. Has done four of our family's cars and does amazing work. great guy to work with too
Old 03-20-2010, 12:13 AM
Teching In

Big E
its near west seattle They did my trailblazer ss when i had to get a new bumper looked great couldnt tell it was sprayed.
Old 04-13-2010, 03:20 AM
Launching!

So an update on this. For the body damage any shop will do that work, but the issue for me has been finding someone willing to paint and put on my Y3F pieces. Most shops won't because the part is used and they can't warranty it. The one place I did check out in Bellevue, which I won't name, that specialized in body kits and custom paint seemed like a good option. That kind of work is the shop's specialty, but the guy pretty much told me I didn't look like I had the money for them to do my work, so rather than getting an idea of my budget he just blew me off. I guess if you have M6's, Lambo's, and Ferrari's parked out front you don't need business.