Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 09:19 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its going to be fun
Old 05-25-2010, 08:55 AM
On The Tree

are you all stayin somewhere? i just saw somthing about reservations and was curious what the whole plan was when are you guys thinkin of going?
Old 05-25-2010, 09:13 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ls1whip
are you all stayin somewhere? i just saw somthing about reservations and was curious what the whole plan was when are you guys thinkin of going?
GOLD's original post : I reserved a room for Aug 7th 2010, its a saturday. I saved 5 rooms including mine.

Call this number
Holiday Inn
541-884-9999

Ask for Brenda she is in-charge of the group stays.

When you make your reservation tell her its for the LSXNation group and she will hook you up.

I'm getting a suite since there will be 5 people staying and its going to cost $99

all the other rooms are going to be $85

Lets get the rooms booked. She is there now if you can make the reservations now, sooner the better. We have untill two weeks before to book the rooms and then they will go back to the general public.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:25 PM
On The Tree

wow im a freaking idiot lol sorry i should have read the previous posts im a ratard. but i am down i am going to call today so are we driving saturday morning ? and trying to get to the inn later that day? my family is from k falls and i still have lots of fam there i lived there when i was little for a while so its the big ol back yard for me. yeah it is a really nice drive if we want to have some fun we could hit up lake of the woods for the day also if we have time and swim and relax too they have a nice lodge ice cream and the fishing is good im not sure how long every one is planning on cruising just for the weekend? sat-sun? are we open just to maros? my buddy with the cobalt ss just bought a crap load of stuff for it lol hed be down im sure.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

wow im a freaking idiot lol sorry i should have read the previous posts im a ratard. but i am down i am going to call today so are we driving saturday morning ? and trying to get to the inn later that day? my family is from k falls and i still have lots of fam there i lived there when i was little for a while so its the big ol back yard for me. yeah it is a really nice drive if we want to have some fun we could hit up lake of the woods for the day also if we have time and swim and relax too they have a nice lodge ice cream and the fishing is good im not sure how long every one is planning on cruising just for the weekend? sat-sun? are we open just to maros? my buddy with the cobalt ss just bought a crap load of stuff for it lol hed be down im sure.
there are 2 rooms left tim, it doesent really matter what cars are there, my buddy is gonna try to borrow nhis grandpas 70 something vette and he will be going and my other freind that lives in bend has an eclipse and he is gonna meet us at crater lake
Old 05-25-2010, 04:05 PM
12 Second Club

Come one come all! Although he might have to sit out for the photo shoot since it's not a F-Body I plan on leaving early Saturday, hanging out and then whatever happens Sunday I'm down for. I don't have to work that following Monday so I'm in no time crunch.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by *02WS6TURK*
Come one come all! Although he might have to sit out for the photo shoot since it's not a F-Body I plan on leaving early Saturday, hanging out and then whatever happens Sunday I'm down for. I don't have to work that following Monday so I'm in no time crunch.
if he brings his grandpas corvette i think it would make a nice addition to the photo
Old 05-25-2010, 06:16 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by *02WS6TURK*

I'm going to have my G8 GT...
Old 05-25-2010, 06:48 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 98goldz28
I'm going to have my G8 GT...
Why not the Z28?
Old 05-25-2010, 07:21 PM
Staging Lane

The ***** reason I'm putting this cruise on is for my dad. He is going to be here on vac fro SoCal. He wanted to go to Crater lake and might as well get a bunch of cars together. So I'll have my dad and his wife, my gf and kid in my car, and the ******* bitch(z28) won't start and the security light is blinking. So I'm not sure wtf is going on with it. Might be the BCM, clutch safety switch, or the aftermarket alarm, or vats etc... I'm not happy with that car right now...

Main reason is I can't cram 5 people in the camaro, If I get her running I'll bring it up to PDX and we can all go to dinner some time.

Sound good?
Old 05-25-2010, 07:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The ***** reason I'm putting this cruise on is for my dad. He is going to be here on vac fro SoCal. He wanted to go to Crater lake and might as well get a bunch of cars together. So I'll have my dad and his wife, my gf and kid in my car, and the ******* bitch(z28) won't start and the security light is blinking. So I'm not sure wtf is going on with it. Might be the BCM, clutch safety switch, or the aftermarket alarm, or vats etc... I'm not happy with that car right now...

Main reason is I can't cram 5 people in the camaro, If I get her running I'll bring it up to PDX and we can all go to dinner some time.

Sound good?
ya you should definatly come up this way sometime me and phil like to race at pir quite a bit. and we all like the lake of coarse
Old 05-25-2010, 08:00 PM
Staging Lane

I prob won't race but I'll get pics and video of you guys, I also have a hero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvgUJ5JXSYU

that you can use.
Old 05-25-2010, 08:01 PM
Staging Lane

better vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_IkFoTTmM

go to the last couple of min, I guess the person did not know how to edit the wait time...
Old 05-26-2010, 10:18 AM
On The Tree

hey i called the lady and she wasnt in yesterday , so i left her a message and a my email i will try calling her again today if we reserve a room do we have to put a deposit down? so does any one else wanna stay till like monday i think i am gonna turk you should too brahh we could hit up dead indian hill! its a hill that if you put your car in nutral it will roll up the hill wayy werid some vortex stephen hawking shyt so im def stayin till monday i have alotta paid vacation days i wanna use this summer i need to find a new bishhh to ride with me too since me and my ol gurl broke up lol
Old 05-26-2010, 12:17 PM
Staging Lane

All she needs is your cc number they will not bill it untill we get there.

I might stay sunday night as well, I'll ask my dad and see what he wants to do.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:30 PM
Staging Lane

ls1whip let me know when you make your reservation so I can keep track of everyone who is going.

I'm keeping a list in my thread on the Nation.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:06 AM
On The Tree

ight so 1 room left then? i reserved a roomskee
Old 05-27-2010, 09:50 AM
12 Second Club

ight so 1 room left then? I reserved a roomskee
rock on tim!
Old 05-27-2010, 12:03 PM
Staging Lane

wellz is going to make reservations today aswell

Here is the link to the thread on the nation with the list of people who made reservations

http://lsxnation.net/showthread.php?...er-Lake-Cruise
Old 05-27-2010, 12:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

wellz is going to make reservations today aswell

Here is the link to the thread on the nation with the list of people who made reservations

http://lsxnation.net/showthread.php?...er-Lake-Cruise
nice jeremy, these rooms all really filling up. are you reserving more?

Quick Reply: august crater lake cruise