Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

NWFBA Hat's, Shirts, Stickers, Speedos!

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 11:47 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Mikey 97Z M6
What? Nobody likes "TGPMAASWFAOA" C'mon now, say it a few hundred times in your head and it becomes catchy.... LMAO.... j/k....

Mike

You Know I do Mike
Old 07-07-2010, 12:05 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
LMFAO!!

You guys can always start reading....say here?
https://ls1tech.com/forums/northwest...say-hello.html

You guys are definately full of your selves.

so BRING IT!~

You say we are not representing?

Here are a few of the things NW F-Body has done

Nice! What's in the orange handbag on the floor

Matt (Rowdy) sorry man, but you just got
Old 07-07-2010, 12:16 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by *02WS6TURK*
Nice! What's in the orange handbag on the floor

Matt (Rowdy) sorry man, but you just got
LOL it is the Dog bag

We have many More BTW. Road Racing, Open Road Racing, Car shows including Seattle roadster show and even a few Wally's
Old 07-07-2010, 12:38 PM
12 Second Club

Show's a Wally's World huh! Damn, car shows plus great savings would make for a pretty awesome day.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thats why we have Mike in our group Mike cmon man we need some trophies!! We are a fairly young group of guys that are just starting out.
Ellis, trust me Im the lone lt1 guy here and you are my hero because like you I am continuing to build and grow in the lt1 world!!
Well maybe someday we can all unite and have the biggest nw gathering in history!!!!!
Old 07-07-2010, 02:00 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by zlicious94
Thats why we have Mike in our group Mike cmon man we need some trophies!! We are a fairly young group of guys that are just starting out.
Ellis, trust me Im the lone lt1 guy here and you are my hero because like you I am continuing to build and grow in the lt1 world!!
Well maybe someday we can all unite and have the biggest nw gathering in history!!!!!
I hear you man I have no Heart ackes here

How about a little LTx ****! I just finished my heads last night. Just some sissy Brodix Heads. Flow is 340@.600 and over 360@.700

Old 07-07-2010, 02:34 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zlicious94
Phil - again thanks for no love. You are NOT the only LT1 guy. And I do have quite a few trophies that I've earned with my LT1 Camaro (no Wally's from NHRA though). I guess I'm just not cool enough to be in this group LOL.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

fine ill get some trophies for us.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:06 PM
On The Tree

phill: Because we have alot of sw washington members too Ellis. Its settled anyways we want our own group and its called Pacnwfbody. We are not trying to start anything or step on any toes we just want our own group cause Im sure you have seen we have quite the nw group (oryrun guys)!!
We also have built a huge following and fan base in the portland metro/sw washington area. Once again sorry if you feel we are invading, but yes we are taking over!!!!!!!

Woha bro i dont want any shoot outs or drive by's, or f-bodys steppin on eachothers turf butah if any one steps in to beaverton thats mi BARRIO! lol jk jk.

As far as everone else goes on here form other clubs.. theres also the columbia river camaro club out there and other clubs yeah.. but we dont know them and havnt hung out with them i have nothing against them or any clubs or you guys i think another club wont hurt i meen we are mostly just starting out all of us since like 2years ago i guess? since i started the orygun guys thread i just wanted to see what the interest was and a place for oregon guys and washington guys and such to talk and bs about are cars and then the thread blew the f up so its seem like perfect that we start our club and stuff. we are all are a pretty close knit group, and it would be tight to get all the clubs together and we could do special events like food drives and toy drives and charity stuff and we could all get together and have a HUGE MEET! lol

Last edited by ls1whip; 07-07-2010 at 03:19 PM.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:07 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Rockin C Racing
Phil - again thanks for no love. You are NOT the only LT1 guy. And I do have quite a few trophies that I've earned with my LT1 Camaro (no Wally's from NHRA though). I guess I'm just not cool enough to be in this group LOL.
You are always welcome Cody

He probably say's this being we have never seen you at the track or anywhere for that matter with your LTx. What's the good word with that beast anyways? You plan on running it or at least getting it driveable?
Old 07-07-2010, 03:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

woha bro i dont want any shoot outs or drive by's, or f-bodys steppin on eachothers turf butah if any one steps in to beaverton thats mi BARRIO! lol jk jk well theres also the columbia river camaro club and stuff i think another club wont hurt i meen we are mostly just starting out all of us since like 2 years ago i guess? since i started the orygun guys thread i just wanted to see what the interest was and a place for oregon guys and such to talk a nd bs about are cars and then the thread blew the f up so its seem like perfect that we start our club and stuff. we are all are a pretty close knit group.[/QUOTE]

speaking of the orygon guys, a while back i made an orygon guys thread over on www.lsxnation.net , i did this so we go could go over there and have a "part of home" overe there. anyway some of you have allready singed up. i am asking if the rest of you will make accounts over there, im a moderator over there and im on quite a bit along with some others from tech. if you guys sing up you will be advanced members but i wont tell you what that is till you sing up and there are only cool people over there unlike tech. you dont have to ditch tech, just come check it out.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:45 PM
10 Second Club

What makes you think you ever did count? :eek

J/K! LOL! You are going to have to try harder

We are going to try and go back to the Shoot out next year. We should make some good passes for a Nitrous car
Old 07-07-2010, 08:21 PM
TECH Regular

Elliot - No status on when it will be back. I would like to say yesterday, but too many other projects going on. This winter has a major project in store. Swapping a diesel (duramax) into my gas power (454) motorhome.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Staging Lane

I talked to my shirt guy. He said that for the screen printing would be $15 a shirt with a min order of 24. We could add user names embroidered on the sleeve and that is an extra couple of bucks.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:44 PM
12 Second Club

Elliot - No status on when it will be back. I would like to say yesterday, but too many other projects going on. This winter has a major project in store. Swapping a diesel (duramax) into my gas power (454) motorhome.
Well I hope to one day see that thing run at the track.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
I hear you man I have no Heart ackes here

How about a little LTx ****! I just finished my heads last night. Just some sissy Brodix Heads. Flow is 340@.600 and over 360@.700

WOW that is some nice lookin stuff!! Repin the LT1 to the fullest I love it!!!

Cody I forgot ya man Im sorry lol. Like turk said I forget cause you keep your lt1 hidden
Old 07-07-2010, 10:36 PM
On The Tree

eyy my buddy casey just bought a 95 bird Lt1 last night so theres another one we will have in the group soon
Old 07-08-2010, 12:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

Sweet! Tell him I can help him out if he has ?'s about mods and stuff.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

ok phil and tim, everyone has singed up for the nation but you guys, so get over there and make an account, oh and cody you also need to. dident wana leave you out lol. and turk and steven.

Last edited by 02sslayer; 07-08-2010 at 12:26 AM.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:50 AM
TECH Apprentice

No offense to anyone I have checked that site out and it just seem kinda dead and boring to me. I have too many forums already anyways lol.
If they have alot of hot naked women laid out across fbodys I will join

Quick Reply: NWFBA Hat's, Shirts, Stickers, Speedos!