Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

New Nascar Racetrack in Washington State

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2017, 07:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Nascar Racetrack in Washington State

I was overhearing some people talking about a Nascar track in the outskirts of Seattle. Im from California, can anyone give me some information about it? Example is Monroe WA a good place for a Talledega Raceway or Arlington or Burlington or somewhere nearby. Where would you recommend it being built?

Thank you for your opinion
Old 09-05-2017, 11:32 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

there was talk of a track in a few places, if it is true, not sure. I do know that they did look at a site just outside Kennewick, Wa. right alongside the freeways, one to oregon, Seattle and Spokane. Buddy worked for the City and gave me some info but that was a few years ago.
Old 09-05-2017, 11:44 PM
Teching In

That is what I was wondering. I was trying to find out if the ISC was still looking in Western Washington still? Is it because of not having a sponsor because I would like to help bring it to Western Washington at least in a small way

I saw this and wondered what happened with this?

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/group-planning-new-circuit-of-the-northwest-in-bremerton-washington-has-permitted-land-use-approval-in-place/
Old 09-05-2017, 11:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 88stanger
there was talk of a track in a few places, if it is true, not sure. I do know that they did look at a site just outside Kennewick, Wa. right alongside the freeways, one to oregon, Seattle and Spokane. Buddy worked for the City and gave me some info but that was a few years ago.
​​​​​​​Is their a big market for racing here? Could it work if someone built a track here for NASCAR or would people complain because they think its for just hillbillies and not progresive?
Old 09-06-2017, 01:50 AM
TECH Resident

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Not a chance of ever happening even it was powered by moonbeams,unicorns were allowed to graze freely and only the LBGTL whatever the hell they are were allowed to race their electric tricycles and they all got a million dollars apiece with their participation medals.Dream on,boys and girls,dream on...
Old 09-13-2017, 08:00 AM
11 Second Club

There was a rumor of one to be built near Bend ,Or but that dissolved for the reasons above ^^^^^ and hotel infrastructure.

Quick Reply: New Nascar Racetrack in Washington State