10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You PERV!

pm me too....I wanna see!
Old 11-11-2004, 10:25 AM
Staging Lane

lol

Well just to let you guys know its not your typical website...

But if you like:

1. Comic Books
2. LOTS of violance
3. 19yr girls

Then maybe you will find it to be a good laugh at best... I could be wrong though.

Most of my clients are in Japan
Old 11-11-2004, 10:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Comic_God
Most of my clients are in Japan
If you have ever been to Japan you will understand. Those boys are sick and twisted. Ultra buisiness during the day, at night........look out. They wont actually do anything, but they like to watch. And some of the things would turn your stomach.

I could tell you stories. But they are more suited for the "scotch in the garage" nights and not on the boards.

I think Comic has a pretty good idea of what I mean.
Old 11-11-2004, 12:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NataSS Inc
at night........look out.
Rupungi Gaspanic!
Old 11-11-2004, 01:56 PM
10 Second Club

I like all 3! And I think you can get laid now Chris. Your plan doesn't seem to have worked.
Old 11-11-2004, 03:04 PM
12 Second Club

My curiosity has been peaked... I wanna see...

And boyce if I ever get a chance to come over I'll have to remember to bring some Irish whiskey and Irish creme to go with out guinness.
Old 11-15-2004, 07:01 PM
10 Second Club

Hey Jason,

You DOG! I stopped by to ask Shaun a question about my radiator & here your car is with the heads off & a nitorus bottle sitting there. You one crazy SOB son.....

Ha, had you going for a mintue eh? Actually some parts he was waiting for are in & it looks like you'll be back in business soon.

And he told me that I am likely stuck buying a new radiator. He doesn't know anyone that can repair these hybrid pasltic / aluminum pices of and so far SLP doesn't seem interested in standing behind their radiator. Somehow I expected more than 6 months of use.....time to buy a REAL one!
Old 11-15-2004, 09:52 PM
12 Second Club

hybrid pasltic / aluminum pices of

Funny since mine is out of the car I started to clean it up and was thinking the exact same thing little wimpy thing. What would a real radiator be for our cars?

Jason it's been like a week now you doing okay without your car?
Old 11-16-2004, 12:09 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Hey Jason,

You DOG! I stopped by to ask Shaun a question about my radiator & here your car is with the heads off & a nitorus bottle sitting there. You one crazy SOB son.....

Ha, had you going for a mintue eh?
Damn... you mean he ISN'T done with my heads and nitrous kit yet?

He's got big plans for my car whenever I talk to him... I keep telling him I just want a new clutch installed in the next couple of months, and he wants to hook up a nitrous kit and port those heads there in the machine shop. I told him if the money's there, the car will be there... at the very least I'll probably let him talk me into a tranny build-up and a TNT wet kit.
Old 11-16-2004, 12:16 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Steve Goodwin

Jason it's been like a week now you doing okay without your car?
Yeah, it's ok... my wife and I have just been sharing her car the past week so it's all good. Besides I don't drive my car much at all during the winter, so I'm not missing it. The only thing I miss is seeing it parked in the garage when I go out there...

But I'll be picking the car up tomorrow so it's all good. Shaun's really been having a bear of a time with the motor mounts. I'm glad I didn't try to do that job myself... I probably would have hamburger for hands from the sound of it. He also took care of the bearings in my Moser (the pinion, and axle bearings were trashed), and took care of a couple of my oil leaks... one from the valve cover near the back of the engine (which I didn't see last time I changed the oil) and the timing cover. Said the gap between the front cover seal and where it seats to the crank was visible, so it really was a significant leak...

All in all I don't mind waiting for quality work... I think for future projects I don't want to/not able to tackle in my own garage, I won't have a problem calling Shaun and leaving the car in his hands.
Old 11-16-2004, 07:50 AM
10 Second Club

I like Shaun. I'm looking forward to having him do some work on my car. I'm thinking maybe the LT1 oil ring trick & some head work might be in my future. We'll see.

As for 'real radiators' for our cars Steve, I have found 3. Be-Cool, LG & AFCO. I am leaning towards Be-Cool because 1 they have tranny coolers, 2 they fit better & 3 you can get it in polished aluminum. And the other 2 are so HUGE that you have to mod the Hell outta things. I think for the Be-Cool all you have to do is bend the bottom bracket out a little bit. But none of them are cheap! $600-1200. The SLP is $300....
Old 11-16-2004, 10:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Don forget Ron Davis radiators. He build NASCAR quality stuff. He makes artwork out of a radiator. On a basic one the prices fall inbetween the be cool and the LG.
Old 11-17-2004, 11:45 PM
On The Tree

does anyone have the # to shaun? i need to ask him some q's. sounds like he knows his stuff
thanks
Old 11-18-2004, 12:01 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by sit n' low
does anyone have the # to shaun? i need to ask him some q's. sounds like he knows his stuff
thanks
try this, it should help.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231734

Quick Reply: Took the Z28 in to Shaun @ S&M