Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Ugly NBA Game

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2004, 08:27 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ugly NBA Game

Don't know if any of you follow basketball, But I would have to say that the worst thing I have ever seen I saw yesterday night watching the Detroit Pistons/Indiana Pacers game.

All you have to do is turn on sportcenter, It covers it in the whole hour show. To sum it up: Ron Artest of the Pacers fouls Ben wallace, Wallace overreacts and shoves Artest. From there, who knows what happens. Players start fighting, Then fans start throwing, (food, drinks, even CHAIRS!). It got settled down and Artest was laying on the scorers bench when a fan threw another drink at him and it started all over again. He jumped into the stands, along with other pacers and it was one big mess.

It was settling down again and ANOTHER fan approached artest and he just slugged him. Then Jamal O'neil comes in and it was lights out for that fan.

It went on for maybe an hour. I can tell you what, I bet all those little children in the stands last night wont go to an NBA game again: Pretty Sad I'd have to say.

It was in the Pistons house btw. Have a good day!
Old 11-22-2004, 12:01 AM
On The Tree

I saw it too and think that most of the NBA players are thugs! I heard the suspentions Stern handed down and think he was a bit soft. Artest should be banded for life!
Old 11-22-2004, 12:12 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Not sure about soft. 30 games for one guy the whole season for another.

From what they just showed the foul was nasty and "I" would have been pissed to. Maybe not THAT pissed though

Artest and Oneil will be lucky if there are not criminal charges. Look at what has happened in Hocky for more results on that

Edit: Brawl video

Upon further review Walace was defiately out of hand. Not exactly what they showed on the news tonite SO "I" was out of line...I am a man I can admit it

BTW the link is slammed it may take a few tries

Last edited by TwoFast4Lv; 11-22-2004 at 12:50 AM.
Old 11-22-2004, 09:59 AM
11 Second Club

There was a lot of emotion in that game. Is was close the whole time and also A rematch of last years Eastern conference championship. It was a kinda hard foul but not flagorant. The raction was unacceptable and he, Ben Wallace, got what he deserve, 6 game suspension.

After is was all settle tho, a fan throws beer and hits Artest. I think I might be pissed too

Jackson shouldn't have socked those ya know 3 fans he hit! Crazy Bastard