Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Seattle tuners.

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2004, 03:03 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seattle tuners.

Hey guys i see a lot of you do your own tuning on here and was wondering if somebody could lend me a hand when i get all my parts in coming up in mid january???

I live in oak harbor but would be willing to drive pretty much anywhere if somebody is wanting to hook me up. ill make it worth your while w/ some grub and beers and maybe a few bucks in your pocket if you're going out of your way to help me.

Let me know if anybody is interested. FWIW i havent ordered tuning software yet as i dont know which type you would be familiar with or more comfortable using. Help me out please guys. Thanks
Nate
Old 12-19-2004, 03:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Most everybody here uses HP Tuner. I've never used it myself, but from what I understand it is a little more polished and fully featured then LS1Edit. Also, instead of locking itself to your VIN like Edit, HPT is locked to the cable it comes with, so you can tune as many LS1's of the same year that you ordered HPT for as you like. I know Jason (sardog46) has HPT, and he lives out there in Oak Harbor. He might be able to help you out with some of the basics.
Old 12-19-2004, 04:24 PM
Banned

cool thanks man