Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Who was this?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2004, 10:55 PM
Tech Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You would have been paying attention when I slid sideways into ya.
Old 12-21-2004, 10:56 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Rokko
You would have been paying attention when I slid sideways into ya.
hehe i backed off when my tires spun then I heard yours lose traction hehe it's a nice straight road at least lol too bad the cops know that too lol
Old 12-21-2004, 11:06 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by rookiels1
hehe i backed off when my tires spun then I heard yours lose traction hehe it's a nice straight road at least lol too bad the cops know that too lol
We used to have a quarter mile flagged off and painted with a white line on the pavement on that stretch. Around 84-86, before the cops caught on. That road was barren on both sides up until the Chevron on the corner at the QFC strip mall. Late night runs were a blast there. I live right at the end of the quarter. I kept on going to shoot the **** with ya.
Old 12-21-2004, 11:10 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Rokko
We used to have a quarter mile flagged off and painted with a white line on the pavement on that stretch. Around 84-86, before the cops caught on. That road was barren on both sides up until the Chevron on the corner at the QFC strip mall. Late night runs were a blast there. I live right at the end of the quarter. I kept on going to shoot the **** with ya.
hehe yeah last time I actually raced through there was back in like 99-00 when I had my 91 SC and smoked a 3rd gen camaro v8... he wasn't too happy. I'm just glad I don't have to (hopefully) go back to the mall until AFTER christmas.

Quick Reply: Who was this?