Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Bobby, you like the magnaflow?

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2004, 03:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Bobby, you like the magnaflow?

just wondering if you could tell the difference or not when you drove it. it's been so long since i heard a stock car, i'm not a good judge.
Jordan
Old 12-31-2004, 03:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Jordan thanks for the help. Got a 3 inch clamp but it was too big. Bent the stock clamp back and clamped it down and worked fine too bad we couldn't figure it out last night I would have driven you home in it!

It sounds really good, its pretty mellow but has a nice deep rumble too it, Jy's happy and thats the important thing, I'd say its louder than the dual/dual by a little bit but not as loud as the Dynamaxx ultra flow I had on my LT1 car when I put a Cat on...

Thanks again for the help I'm pretty sore today if I would have had to cut that over axle pipe I probably would be bedridden

I think Monday I'll take it in to a shop and have them adjust the pipes so they aren't on the valance, they don't seem to get TOO hot but rather not take any chance I'll have them weld the tailpipes on too so I can get rid of the clamps. Really like the look of it once its on the ground truck tips look good on Z28's

Thanks Again!

Quick Reply: Bobby, you like the magnaflow?