Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

saturday racing

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2005, 06:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 11secproject
For helmets got to helmetcity.com. Fast & free shipping. Ask for Kyle (the owner) and let him know Jason Plourd sent you and he'll probably hook you up. Just bought my girl a HJC helmet that was $160 at a local store for $119 shipped!!

Jason
Thanks for the tip. I gave him a call and a friend and I each got an open face SA2000 for $180 each Fed Ex included. I should have it in time for Saturday's race. I also found out I've got a bigass head!(XXL)
Old 03-02-2005, 08:47 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Todd2001SS
So your re-painting your car? Purple? (I am sure) If I may ask what does that cost these days?
Not repainting the entire car... but a lot of it. The paint really needs the most work. Some of it can probably be buffed out.

Yes, purple of course. No way I'd change that color, I love it.

Just from talking to you at the track you are the detailer who knows his stuff!

You are going all out. I remember when we talked you were like my god I would have to basically tear everything off the car to get it in show condition etc., and look your doing it!
I'm getting closer and closer every day... I still have a long way to go. The hardest part has been fixing things that I don't really see any benefit from... and I have a lot of things I still wanna do.

One step at a time.
Old 03-02-2005, 10:00 PM
Tech Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DrEvyl
Not repainting the entire car... but a lot of it. The paint really needs the most work. Some of it can probably be buffed out.

Yes, purple of course. No way I'd change that color, I love it.

I'm getting closer and closer every day... I still have a long way to go. The hardest part has been fixing things that I don't really see any benefit from... and I have a lot of things I still wanna do.

One step at a time.
I like the purple that is awesome. Keep us posted on your progress and pics please.