Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Well there goes our hopes...

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2005, 03:43 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm so glad GM never "Mystichromed" any of their f or y-bodies... I mean the mystic cobra is unique... but just not me (hell the 04 Mystichrome cobras even have color changing seats)
Old 03-22-2005, 04:07 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CHarris
Looked at the option sheet....

Saleen Extreme Rainbow paint .......................... $16,000

Enough said.
I think that's got Mark's name written all over it.

Old 03-22-2005, 04:08 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by NataSS Inc
GM is in a financial **** hole right now. They are doing everything they can just to stay alive. I have completely given up hope on GM. Unless I can find a decent used ZO6 at a somewhat reasonable price, my next car is going to probably be German.
I'm not giving up that easy... I'm still convinced that we haven't seen everything, although I have to say I'm pretty disappointed with what Lutz has done to change things.

What kills me is that it's okay for them to have all these limited production, niche cars... the SSR, the GTO, the Saturn Sky, blah blah blah blah..

But they can't give us a Camaro and Firebird like that.
Old 03-22-2005, 06:33 PM
TECH Resident

I would never drive a new style.... if you can call it that... Mustang. They are butt ugly, IMHO. I love the way the GTO looks, and think that it will get better. I also think the Saturn Sky and Pontiac Soltice are going to be sweet cars, and one will most likely be my next daily.
Old 03-25-2005, 06:15 PM
Teching In

Forget the Saleen, the new GT500 is sporting 450/450 out of a supercharged 5.4, if I was going to go for a new Mustang and had the bucks that would be it..... Seems GM is always behind lately, I remember at the 2000 auto show GM had a nice Chevy Nomad concept wagon with LS1/6-speed power, of course nothing came of it and now I see Dodge's new Magnum wagon everywhere...

Quick Reply: Well there goes our hopes...