Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Who wants a Nitrous kit?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2005, 09:30 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stangman_nb
Oh damn! No interest in selling it to a good ol' boy from Mass?
I'm not sure it would work on a gto since they don't have the same lid/intake setup as the F-bodies. You'd have to add a dry nozzle or something else to get it to work.

Congrats howard
Old 03-24-2005, 10:42 AM
TECH Addict

Thanks. I just haven't figured out where I'm going to use it yet since I can't really take the vert to the track. Looks like a trip to Montana or something.
Old 03-24-2005, 08:22 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by howierd42
Thanks. I just haven't figured out where I'm going to use it yet since I can't really take the vert to the track. Looks like a trip to Montana or something.
I used to use the two lane road that runs along side Willows golf course by 60 acres. I need to find a new road my car is quick enough now and I'm hitting some speeds where not much room to recover if it ever got loose. Funny how the road narrows and the ditches get closer with speed.

It is fun to turn off Willows and drop the hammer right when a golfer is at the top of their swing
Old 03-24-2005, 09:47 PM
Pathological Modifier

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well Howard is Armed and Dangerous now! Just need to clean up the wiring and mount a purge switch.

Ryan
Old 03-25-2005, 03:20 AM
TECH Addict

You might have to show me that road Steve. Is that 116th you are talking about? I could just see one of those old golfers having a cardiac arrest as you dropped the hammer out there. That would be worth the price of admission...and I don't like golf anyway.

Thanks again Ryan. It was fun going over there. I actually remembered most of the turns to get to your place. I think I only had to look at my directions once or twice. I can't wait to get the rest of my goodies installed now. I am psyched for show season to get here.
Old 03-25-2005, 04:50 AM
TECH Veteran

figures
I decide to spend until now to get on the computer...I would have transferred the $$$ into paypal right after the first post about it being for sale!

Have fun Howard! Now lets see that run at the track this summer
Old 03-25-2005, 07:55 AM
10 Second Club

You bought a Halo Nitrous System for car shows? Howard, you need to quit talking to Todd! I suppose he suggested placing some small mirrors in the airbox's inlet to show it off too?
Old 03-25-2005, 08:18 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve Goodwin
I used to use the two lane road that runs along side Willows golf course by 60 acres. I need to find a new road my car is quick enough now and I'm hitting some speeds where not much room to recover if it ever got loose. Funny how the road narrows and the ditches get closer with speed.

It is fun to turn off Willows and drop the hammer right when a golfer is at the top of their swing
Hehehe I smoked my first Z06 on that road!
Old 03-25-2005, 11:42 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
You bought a Halo Nitrous System for car shows? Howard, you need to quit talking to Todd! I suppose he suggested placing some small mirrors in the airbox's inlet to show it off too?
Not for shows really but I can't take the car to the track. So, until I can find a cage that will work with the toneau cover, it's a show stopper. But then once I get the cage:

Quick Reply: Who wants a Nitrous kit?