Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

What a birthday present!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 09:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Happy late b-day.....damn i wish somebody would do that for me....I really need to learn how to drive lol
Old 06-08-2005, 10:27 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slowpokez28
Happy late b-day.....damn i wish somebody would do that for me....I really need to learn how to drive lol
Ditto on both counts....but I reckon I best find me a GOOD* woman first, cuz my Rottie hasn't been giving me for my B-Days.

* Is there such a thing left out there? Single? Semi-attractive? With low standards in a man (me)?
Old 06-08-2005, 11:06 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
I would very much like to join you Jason. I need to buy rear tires, and I'd like to get my cage first. We'll see how things go. Keep us posted on which day you plan to go....oh, and HAPPY B-DAY!!!
Tires is the one thing I really need too... and I need a complete set. I also would like to get the Strano 35mm front sway bar before going out there as well. Because of that, August 1st looks like the most likely day I'll be able to go... you think that you might have tires and a cage by then? If that day works better for you than an earlier date, that works for me.

I'd be a blast to have you, me, Bill and anyone else who wants to go out there on the same day.

Quick Reply: What a birthday present!