Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Had an encounter of the ls1tech kind

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2005, 12:08 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Had an encounter of the ls1tech kind

Down town bellevue, I went to have lunch with the wife and when I came out I found a buisness card on my windsheild with a call me lets do lunch written on the back, All i can say is Boyce it was nice to meet you and it is a small world that you actualy work in the same building as my wife. Im down that way often working with my finance guy and seeing the wife so we may have to grab some lunch sometime. again Good to meet you
Old 06-09-2005, 12:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

well i must say that is pretty cool.
Old 06-09-2005, 08:41 AM
10 Second Club

A rare sighting of the Boyster eh? Consider yourself lucky. We haven't seen that species around these parts for nigh onto 6 months now. How was he? Does he look like he's been eatin regular? Does he have a car yet? Did he at least TALK about cars?
Old 06-09-2005, 08:47 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
A rare sighting of the Boyster eh? Consider yourself lucky. We haven't seen that species around these parts for nigh onto 6 months now. How was he? Does he look like he's been eatin regular? Does he have a car yet? Did he at least TALK about cars?
Ouch lol he was at quiznos a while back mark... remember? hehe
Old 06-09-2005, 09:36 AM
Launching!

Hey, next time you guys get together for lunch, shoot me a PM, I might be able to join up. My company used to be in the BCP, now we are a couple of blocks down the street. Still within walking distance.
Old 06-09-2005, 10:49 AM
Tech Addict

I can blast across the bridge and meet you guys for lunch anytime. Post up if you guys are gonna hook up.
Old 06-09-2005, 11:12 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ain't too far away either... I work over in Redmond, just off of 520. It's a quick blast over there... or a really slow crawl if I'm driving the wife's CR-V.
Old 06-09-2005, 11:19 AM
TECH Senior Member

LOL!

You can almost always tell when you see certain Fbodies that the owner is an enthusiast. 315 nittos were a dead giveaway when I saw it in the parking lot. Then I saw the "suck exhaust ford boy" and I knew I had seen it somewhere before.

It was good to meet you and your wife. Hopefully we can all hook up and grrab some eats.
Old 06-09-2005, 11:39 AM
TECH Veteran

I know it... every time I see a modded F-body driving down the road, I'm shocked if it ain't someone that I already have met at least on the message boards. Gotta get some LS1TECH business cards printed up. Make it all mysterious like... just a plain white card, with little black writing in the middle: "www.ls1tech.com" And on the back, write "Click on 'Northwest' near the bottom of the page and post up."
Old 06-09-2005, 01:54 PM
Launching!

i like the random call me lets do lunch

WAHUSKER A rare sighting of the Boyster eh? Consider yourself lucky. We haven't seen that species around these parts for nigh onto 6 months now. How was he? Does he look like he's been eatin regular? Does he have a car yet? Did he at least TALK about cars?
he looked like he has been eating regular, and he has a car just no motor (seems fishy to me) and yes we talked about cars, i didnt hear one thing about his house :rofl:

Quick Reply: Had an encounter of the ls1tech kind