Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

SOOO Off Topic, but I just gotta share ... FROGS!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2005 | 12:33 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 00Vette
I'm actually quite jelous...............I was just making fun. I hope to have some land and I nice quiet peaceful lake to fish in one day..........
What he said.
Old 06-11-2005 | 12:43 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 00Vette
I'm actually quite jelous...............I was just making fun. I hope to have some land and I nice quiet peaceful lake to fish in one day..........
Originally Posted by Rottluver
What he said.
You know ... the funny thing about this is that while we live in the sticks compared to Seattle ... and at least rural compared to Yakima (a few miles away) we actually live on the town side of a brand new development that include - at last count - about 300 houses Our front yard is about 30' W x 45' L and our pond is just a baby thing at 180 gallons or so ... BUT the Yakima River is only about 6 miles away, there is some bog-land about 3 miles away, and of course there are numerous irrigation ditches within 1/4 mile or so. Not to mention some of the large ponds some of these hop farmers have on their land ... so attracting the wildlife isnt too hard
Old 06-11-2005 | 12:47 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by NautyAngel
You know ... the funny thing about this is that while we live in the sticks compared to Seattle ... and at least rural compared to Yakima (a few miles away) we actually live on the town side of a brand new development that include - at last count - about 300 houses Our front yard is about 30' W x 45' L and our pond is just a baby thing at 180 gallons or so ... BUT the Yakima River is only about 6 miles away, there is some bog-land about 3 miles away, and of course there are numerous irrigation ditches within 1/4 mile or so. Not to mention some of the large ponds some of these hop farmers have on their land ... so attracting the wildlife isnt too hard
If I was a (non-human) hunter, that would excite me to no end.
Old 06-11-2005 | 09:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rottluver
.22's are for birds Frogs are fast and need a .45 at least.
Why don't you just use you Ak that way your sure to get the little bastards
Old 06-11-2005 | 09:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I have to add My little surprise when I got off work today..I started water the Plants as i do every morn.The rose bush that I thought was a goner.It had a rose bud on it today a awesome peach with fire red strips thru it so it looks anyways.and the seeds i threw out a month ago along the rivers edge. produced black flowers and white flowers over night yes they were plants first lol .Then i look at the banana plants they have unrolled a new leaf and another one is half out already.And my stick citrus plants have new branches leaves forming too.HAPPY DAY Got me all misty eyed I need a tissue.
Old 06-11-2005 | 11:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Z ANGEL
hahaha Evil woman or is it Evil Man?

So, frog legs at hooters on monday?
So steph does that mean after we hang out at your place and Maybe BBQ does that mean you and ellis are going to hooters with us???
Old 06-11-2005 | 12:46 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by slowpokez28
So steph does that mean after we hang out at your place and Maybe BBQ does that mean you and ellis are going to hooters with us???
If not we will hook em' both up to the back of the truck and drag them there!
Old 06-11-2005 | 12:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GEARHED
If not we will hook em' both up to the back of the truck and drag them there!
Ellis might put up a fight,But i think we can take him he has a sore arm u know.
Old 06-11-2005 | 01:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

I don't usually go to Hooters...I leave that up to the guys...They need to have a 'boys night out' once in a while...and that's about the only chance they get....
Old 06-11-2005 | 01:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Z ANGEL
I don't usually go to Hooters...I leave that up to the guys...They need to have a 'boys night out' once in a while...and that's about the only chance they get....
LOL I think it's required this time.ask gearhed LOL after all angi is going, just to meet a few people and to keep me in line.

Quick Reply: SOOO Off Topic, but I just gotta share ... FROGS!