Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Titus Will Camaro Show n Shine

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 07:07 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I might swing by for a little bs. I will be driving the roush, but I still might stop by. maybe i can find a corvette to trade it in on
Old 06-14-2005, 07:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'd like to go to this one...I was born and raised in Oly and my parents live maybe 3 miles from the Auto mall...but I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it or not...we have a Club BBQ that day in Woodinville at 4 pm too

That first Exit once you hit Hwy 101 off of I-5 is "Crosby Blvd"
Old 06-14-2005, 09:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Z ANGEL
I'd like to go to this one...I was born and raised in Oly and my parents live maybe 3 miles from the Auto mall...but I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it or not...we have a Club BBQ that day in Woodinville at 4 pm too

That first Exit once you hit Hwy 101 off of I-5 is "Crosby Blvd"
I believe it is Crosby Blvd. Just turn right off the hwy and follow it to the Capital Auto Mall... you can't miss it.
Old 06-14-2005, 09:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by REDLINE98
I might swing by for a little bs. I will be driving the roush, but I still might stop by. maybe i can find a corvette to trade it in on
Hey, is this Wallace??
Old 06-15-2005, 08:37 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by MrPongoSS
Hey, is this Wallace??
yes sir it is. Its a shame that I own a mustang I know. Camaro is running good though been driving it to work without insurance. which is only like 3/4 of a mile but you know. Watchin DVD's on my way to work
Old 06-15-2005, 10:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well I have 4 race tickets for the big races on Saturday night for PR.

Plus rumors have it there might be M's tickets as well.
Old 06-16-2005, 12:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

yes sir it is. Its a shame that I own a mustang I know. Camaro is running good though been driving it to work without insurance. which is only like 3/4 of a mile but you know. Watchin DVD's on my way to work
You should bring out your camaro, Wallace. Showing up at a camaro show with a Mustang might not go over real well. Cool that you still have that camaro. Did you put the WALLACE graphic back on it??
Old 06-16-2005, 01:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

You should bring out your camaro, Wallace. Showing up at a camaro show with a Mustang might not go over real well. Cool that you still have that camaro. Did you put the WALLACE graphic back on it??
Hey he could bring his Mustang if he wants, I will just charge $1 a hit & make sure I bring my sledge hammer (oh wallace I am joking by the way lol)
Old 06-16-2005, 08:26 AM
Staging Lane

Camaro doesn't have insurance on it. It has all sorts of goodies since the last time you saw it though. I hooked up my offical police strobes and yes they work good enough to pull someone over. Put in a indash dvd player. upgraded the sound system once again. Got some more performance parts. I just need the sell my roush so I will have some cash to spend on it. so i can get a turbo lol No the decal is still off. what a pain to take off

Here are some photos with them together

Last edited by REDLINE98; 06-16-2005 at 08:34 AM.
Old 06-16-2005, 03:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Camaro doesn't have insurance on it. It has all sorts of goodies since the last time you saw it though. I hooked up my offical police strobes and yes they work good enough to pull someone over. Put in a indash dvd player. upgraded the sound system once again. Got some more performance parts. I just need the sell my roush so I will have some cash to spend on it. so i can get a turbo lol No the decal is still off. what a pain to take off

Here are some photos with them together
You need to put that decal back on! That is what set that car off.
Old 06-16-2005, 09:04 PM
Staging Lane

You need to put that decal back on! That is what set that car off.

I got so much crap for that decal, I personaly thought it looked pretty good. Car needs a paint job, that paint job sucks. lol I'm going to go a little darker yellow this time around. I need about another 15k before i finish it up.

engine work
Turbo
Air bags
Paint job
my 4th set of rims lol
Old 06-17-2005, 12:43 PM
12 Second Club

Hey MrPogo, I would like to go, but don't think I will be able. I haven't even washed the car since the last CCC lol. Rain and daily driver sucks, plus I have spent all week trying to get my stupid computer on the car to recognize the gears so my speedometer is correct. Recieved a tune over the net from rwtd to lower my Long Term fuel trims and it worked, also had TQ management removed and feels alot better, for time being until I can get Ellis to do a custom tune, but right now it was the easiest for a temporary fix. For some reason my car never takes to the gear changes well. Sometimes have to flash the pcm 4 times and finally it takes. Last show was fun meeting you and the rest of the Club. I may take a ride out and hang around for awhile If I get enough sleep today. I have work tonight and Sat night 12:15am to 8:15am yAy.
Old 06-17-2005, 06:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rotwiler
Hey MrPogo, I would like to go, but don't think I will be able. I haven't even washed the car since the last CCC lol. Rain and daily driver sucks, plus I have spent all week trying to get my stupid computer on the car to recognize the gears so my speedometer is correct. Recieved a tune over the net from rwtd to lower my Long Term fuel trims and it worked, also had TQ management removed and feels alot better, for time being until I can get Ellis to do a custom tune, but right now it was the easiest for a temporary fix. For some reason my car never takes to the gear changes well. Sometimes have to flash the pcm 4 times and finally it takes. Last show was fun meeting you and the rest of the Club. I may take a ride out and hang around for awhile If I get enough sleep today. I have work tonight and Sat night 12:15am to 8:15am yAy.
No problem if you can't make it on Saturday, Rotwiler. The weather is actually scaring away some of our guys, especially from how drenched we got at Baydo's. If you think you can make it out for a while, that would be cool, but if you need to sleep and keep the ride happy, we will catch ya on the next one! I almost wasn't able to make it out myself... my ride was in the shop all this last week and I still have to take it back on Tuesday for them to finish it up. Oh, well, it is getting up there in miles, so what do I expect??

BTW, and forgive me for asking this, but I am new here, but who is this Ellis that everyone speaks of in God-like overtones??? I take it he works on some of the people's rides on here, but I have no idea who this is.
Old 06-17-2005, 07:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

No problem if you can't make it on Saturday, Rotwiler. The weather is actually scaring away some of our guys, especially from how drenched we got at Baydo's. If you think you can make it out for a while, that would be cool, but if you need to sleep and keep the ride happy, we will catch ya on the next one! I almost wasn't able to make it out myself... my ride was in the shop all this last week and I still have to take it back on Tuesday for them to finish it up. Oh, well, it is getting up there in miles, so what do I expect??

BTW, and forgive me for asking this, but I am new here, but who is this Ellis that everyone speaks of in God-like overtones??? I take it he works on some of the people's rides on here, but I have no idea who this is.
He's TwoFast4Lv on most of the Boards..He's a Transmission God, and also does Mods and tuning on everyone's cars..
Old 06-17-2005, 09:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

He's TwoFast4Lv on most of the Boards..He's a Transmission God, and also does Mods and tuning on everyone's cars..
Thats only the half of it Steph & you know it lol
Old 06-17-2005, 09:21 PM
Tech Addict

Ellis does the best burnouts that I have seen. I meet him here on the board and then at a couple gatherings, and he is an all around good person.
Old 06-18-2005, 12:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I got so much crap for that decal, I personaly thought it looked pretty good. Car needs a paint job, that paint job sucks. lol I'm going to go a little darker yellow this time around. I need about another 15k before i finish it up.

engine work
Turbo
Air bags
Paint job
my 4th set of rims lol
That is how we know you, Wallace... it was from your decal.
Old 06-18-2005, 12:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Sorry for asking... I see him mentioned a lot on here and I was curious to know who he was.
Old 06-18-2005, 07:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

It is currently 5:45am & I just checked my Komo Cast ( I know these things cant really tell when showers are suppost to it.) It looks to be overcast all day long down in Olympia. so come on you guys chance it & come enjoy it.
Old 06-18-2005, 09:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by krazzycowgirl
It is currently 5:45am & I just checked my Komo Cast ( I know these things cant really tell when showers are suppost to it.) It looks to be overcast all day long down in Olympia. so come on you guys chance it & come enjoy it.
The one thing everyone can count on in this state is rain. It just started to downpour a bit up here and they are predicting thundershowers too. But, it looks like we will be coming out with four, maybe five cars. Now, how long they will stay at the show is another story! LOL

Quick Reply: Titus Will Camaro Show n Shine