Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

C6 Z06 Pricing..

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2005, 02:58 PM
Tech Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I asked the sales person at Roy Robinson he said 80K.
Old 06-15-2005, 03:09 PM
Launching!

If you are serious, shoot an e-mail off to Dave Smith motors in Idaho. I bet they'll come in at or below MSRP. Hell, they came in under invoice on my GTO.
Old 06-15-2005, 03:47 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by burbman
If you are serious, shoot an e-mail off to Dave Smith motors in Idaho. I bet they'll come in at or below MSRP. Hell, they came in under invoice on my GTO.
Not to sound rude or snobbish, but come on, a GTO vs a C6 Z06...? How much of a discount is anyone gonna give for a limited car with a handbuilt motor? Again, I mean no disrespect.

There are already tons of orders for these cars, by people who didn't have to get a loan...........GM will have ZERO trouble unloading the first 1-3 years worth of these without ever having one "sit" at a dealership.

Just my $.02
Old 06-15-2005, 05:43 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Rottluver
Not to sound rude or snobbish, but come on, a GTO vs a C6 Z06...? How much of a discount is anyone gonna give for a limited car with a handbuilt motor? Again, I mean no disrespect.

There are already tons of orders for these cars, by people who didn't have to get a loan...........GM will have ZERO trouble unloading the first 1-3 years worth of these without ever having one "sit" at a dealership.

Just my $.02
This is why the auto industry is in trouble, why not sell a lot of them and not up the price. I understand supply and demand but, oh well, they will miss out on selling 10,000 more or so cars because of this. Look at the Mustang...not comparing the two but there is a solid price for it less than 30k, it is going to sell pretty good.

Not saying your wrong or anything I know, why not make more money if there is no inventory sitting there on the lots.

Sorry just ranting, lol, not arguing.
Old 06-15-2005, 06:17 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Rottluver

Just my $.02
Hell, I wasn't comparing the two cars at all, I just suggested sending off a quick e-mail to see if these guys really are true to their word that they do not mark cars up beyond original sticker, and are generally well below those levels. Ya'll were talking about additional dealer markup, and I suggested a place where it may not be the case. Worst case, you waste less time than I have spent on this post, best case, you find a smokin deal on a hot car.
Old 06-15-2005, 07:45 PM
TECH Veteran

Hell, I wasn't comparing the two cars at all, I just suggested sending off a quick e-mail to see if these guys really are true to their word that they do not mark cars up beyond original sticker, and are generally well below those levels. Ya'll were talking about additional dealer markup, and I suggested a place where it may not be the case. Worst case, you waste less time than I have spent on this post, best case, you find a smokin deal on a hot car.
I understand you weren't comparing them and I did a reallllllly bad job of making my point. My bad.

I just meant that it is going to be far easier to find deals on ANY other GM vehicle then it would be on a new Z06....heck, look at the GM Employee Pricing Plan that they have opened to the public.........all cars/trucks/SUVs qualify EXCEPT the Vette (plain or Z06) and "medium duty" trucks.......they don't HAVE to deal on them so they are not.

If you CAN find a place that will cut a deal, I would say run with it and send them as much business as they can handle. Hell, if I could find a new Z06 for $66k or LESS, I would sell off my car, my dog, my nephew and anyone else's kids I could to be able to get one of those puppies.

And Todd, I could not agree more with you about everything you said, but this is not a business where folks use their heads it would seem. The days of high volume, lower cost muscle cars are long gone from GM.
Old 06-18-2005, 03:44 PM
Teching In

that right there is a prime example of america in a car. it kicks ***!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn that thing is hot.

i totally see this thing crusing with background music like AMERICA! F*CK YAH!
.....(from team america... if youve seen it...)
Old 06-20-2005, 01:31 AM
TECH Regular

You're absolutely right on this one. Only one problem though. Even though they're a HUGE dealer, their Corvette Allocation is backlogged with buyers for something like the next 2 model years. The reason? They treat Vettes just like Cobalts.

Give it time and buying a Z06 for sticker or less will be cake from *most* dealers.

Quick Reply: C6 Z06 Pricing..