Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Tunnel Brace bolt size?

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 05:11 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tunnel Brace bolt size?

I know, but least I can get a answer here. When the LT's went in the tunnel brace needed to be removed. I just bought a Lakewood Tunnel Brace/Safety loop and it said in instructions to reuse the stock tunnel brace bolts and I don't have em. So if you know the size it would be appreciated.
Old 06-27-2005, 05:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rotwiler
I know, but least I can get a answer here. When the LT's went in the tunnel brace needed to be removed. I just bought a Lakewood Tunnel Brace/Safety loop and it said in instructions to reuse the stock tunnel brace bolts and I don't have em. So if you know the size it would be appreciated.
Hey, Rotwiler.... again, but just wanted to say thanks for coming out with us a few weeks ago and officially joining the club! Good to have you with us!
Old 06-27-2005, 05:28 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am pretty shure it is an 8mm bolt
Old 06-28-2005, 12:49 AM
12 Second Club

8mm Thanks!
Old 06-28-2005, 12:52 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by MrPongoSS
Hey, Rotwiler.... again, but just wanted to say thanks for coming out with us a few weeks ago and officially joining the club! Good to have you with us!
Was fun hanging out with you and the club. Need to find some cruises on my days off Mon Tue or Wed. I never keep up with whats going on, I think I seen last month there is supposed to be some regular spots on weekdays but can't remember where.

Deciding on a stall converter now(the 2600 stall is doing nothing for me now). Think a 3400 with 2.1 str is what I will go with. Then need a tranny cooler, oh and can't forget some new wheels for "Bling". Need my Magnaflow replaced, the outer shell split half way on one end. This addiction gets expensive.

Last edited by rotwiler; 06-28-2005 at 01:01 AM.
Old 06-28-2005, 05:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rotwiler
Was fun hanging out with you and the club. Need to find some cruises on my days off Mon Tue or Wed. I never keep up with whats going on, I think I seen last month there is supposed to be some regular spots on weekdays but can't remember where.

Deciding on a stall converter now(the 2600 stall is doing nothing for me now). Think a 3400 with 2.1 str is what I will go with. Then need a tranny cooler, oh and can't forget some new wheels for "Bling". Need my Magnaflow replaced, the outer shell split half way on one end. This addiction gets expensive.
We got both the Baxter's Cruise-In on Tuesday nite and the Godfather's Cruise-In on Wed. nite. I doubt that anyone will be coming out to Baxter's tonite, with the weather being kinda crappy, but if the weather is decent tomorrow nite, there might a few of us out at Godfather's on Pacific (where we met for the Baydo's show). I can't make either, though.... school work and behind on some things around the house.

Quick Reply: Tunnel Brace bolt size?