10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A moment of silence please

For our friends in London

****** TERRORISTS!
Old 07-07-2005, 09:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Damn, I didn't even know until I saw this post How horrible! My heart goes out to them...

I hope they get every last one of those terrorists and rip their heads off!
Old 07-07-2005, 09:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I heard about it shorty before 6:00 fluffin dirty rotten low life scumbags..Go nuke them bastards.

Now..... do you think Mr Bush will let them bastards get away with it????No he is going to raise more hell than you can shake a stick at.
Old 07-07-2005, 10:42 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by slowpokez28
Now..... do you think Mr Bush will let them bastards get away with it????No he is going to raise more hell than you can shake a stick at.
Heh... too bad at least half the government will be trying their best to hamstring his efforts.

Hopefully all this doesn't shake Britain's resolve and they'll gain some strength in all this. The one thing those dumbass terrorists don't realize is that strong countries take something like that and use it as fuel to squash them like the low-life insects they are... they don't fold like a house of cards (aka France, Spain, etc.)
Old 07-07-2005, 10:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

They(britian) backed us up with all they had...Now we must return the favor.

But the threat to other countries get out or your next..HMMM They should not have said that.Now they know what group of intoilets I meant insurgents to go bomb.
Old 07-07-2005, 01:08 PM
TECH Resident

Damn... that really sucks...
Old 07-07-2005, 01:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

The only thing that the terrorists are succeeding at is bringing more pain to themselves.
Old 07-07-2005, 02:52 PM
On The Tree

Pretty cowardly stuff.
I wanted to understand a bit more about these people so I've been reading the Qur'an a bit and got these passages from just thumbing thru.
Don't know about you guys but it kinda scares the sheeat out of me.

Dogtag

Qur’an 9:5 “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”

Qur’an 8:39 “So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).”

Ishaq:587 “Our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair. We shall fight as long as we live. We will fight until you turn to Islam, humbly seeking refuge. We will fight not caring whom we meet. We will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains. We have mutilated every opponent. We have driven them violently before us at the command of Allah and Islam. We will fight until our religion is established. And we will plunder them, for they must suffer disgrace.”

Anyway, there's lots more but I think ya get the drift.
Old 07-07-2005, 03:19 PM
TECH Addict

Any one who thinks islam is a religion of peace has no idea of its origins or its psuedo-"holy" writ. That is all I am going to say on the topic.

Now, will someone give me the clif-notes as to what happened.
Old 07-07-2005, 03:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

The Subway was bombed in 4 places and a double decker bus was blown up...30 something people were killed and numerous people were injured..Al-qaeda is taking responsibility for it...
Old 07-07-2005, 03:38 PM
TECH Addict

Thanks Steph. That does blow, but should be expected with G8 and all. They were probably lucky it was not an airplane running into Scotland Yard or something.

I say we turn the whole middle east into the world's largest glass factory. Tectites anyone?
Old 07-07-2005, 03:52 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by howierd42
I say we turn the whole middle east into the world's largest glass factory. Tectites anyone?
Only one problem with that... after we blow the crap outta someplace, we always feel the need to go in there and spend mega amounts of money to rebuild it, just so the inhabitants can one day hate us again.
Old 07-07-2005, 04:14 PM
10 Second Club

Well, if the stupid bastards wanted to win people over to their cause, how does bombing the place that is trying to put an end to global warming AND famine in Africa serve their purpose? I must have missed that memo....

Problem with reading the Qur'an, it's like reading this or that version of the Bible. It doesn't really have the teachings of Allah in it. He was a prophet of peace, much like Jesus was. These guys have twisted it around to say what they want to justify their ends. Much like the the fanatical religeous right has in this country. Or the Catholic Church did during the Crusades. Or....

IMO, anyone who uses religion to spread violence should get an immediate appointment with the big guy & find out how wrong they are. I'll shut up now.
Old 07-07-2005, 04:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

On a lighter note...when we first heard about it, and no one had claimed responsibility, my wife's first words were:

"It must've been the French."
Old 07-07-2005, 04:42 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Crisisman
"It must've been the French."
Nope way too ballsy for the French... in fact, I wouldn't doubt if right after the bombing, the French announced they were removing their troops from the Middle East... even though they don't have any troops there.
Old 07-07-2005, 05:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
Nope way too ballsy for the French... in fact, I wouldn't doubt if right after the bombing, the French announced they were removing their troops from the Middle East... even though they don't have any troops there.
Old 07-07-2005, 05:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NataSS Inc
The only thing that the terrorists are succeeding at is bringing more pain to themselves.
Have you looked at the value of the dollar in the past year versus 2001?
Pretty sad affair.