Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

NWFbody wins again......

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2005, 12:13 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
He ran a best of 12.3 on the brakes

I saw a few of his slips and it looks to be a 11.7 or so ride off the bottle Although he won't admit to any thing but a few luck passes...

...Even at that not sure how he plans on getting around Arron's car.

Guess we'll just have to see. I had a good time running my car it's hardest today. Whew...she was tired after that workout.

I really did have a good time though. Hope to get those money races when I get my junk fixed.
Old 07-17-2005, 12:17 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

LOL!

Naw he was alright. He is Pretty sure he is hidding more then the rest of us...and you never know he just might be.

Of the Three silver cars i think it might look like this....

I got a feeling he might hold his own against Brian...as long as Brian does not have his meth on.

Ryan on the other hand is going to be a hard trip to take. Heads up Juice for boost I will go a Toss.

Arron on the other hand is made of the Same cloth as Mr Envy here and ALWAYS has a few tricks up his sleeve.....along with a few deep 9 Second passes

Arrons Slow car

To Bad most of the Euwing Boys were not out. They hang up in his area on occasion

Then again Not much "I" can do about it for a month or two

Last edited by TwoFast4Lv; 07-17-2005 at 12:31 AM.
Old 07-17-2005, 12:17 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Z ANGEL
To those of you that couldn't make it, Ray (Tru_ice), Amy & John, Josh, Eric (Ram-it), Rokko, Darrin...and whom ever else I'm forgetting...you were all missed! We did have, I think at last count, 27 cars/trucks...so it really was a great Turnout....
Thanks, I wish I could have but we have been on a blitzkreig to finish my parents new house before the carpet guys show up Monday to do the actual install. Painting a 2800+ sq ft house is a bitch when there are at least 6 diff colors going in it.

But it is worth it cuz I get to help out my folks who have always (and still are) do so much for me.

This will be over soon and I will be able to be social again.

Cograts on the win and rest assured, when if finally get my fat *** to the track, I will be raicng for NW FBody.
Old 07-17-2005, 12:33 AM
11 Second Club

Actually, "NVME88GT" "ERIC" was around quite a bit...

Most have talked to him and his buddie 4 or 5 times today...Never did get the fuel pump issue...then......some times a little nudge and you remember Anyway, I was happy to see that Eric's car was not the typical 5.0 that has all the good stuff but won't run (or is gutted out to nothing to go fast). I also see that the Cobra that Ellis did the tranny for a few weeks back was running good ...couldn't remember the guys name though...

Jimbob(non-running bench racer from hell ) just look below for my horse power secrets.....
Old 07-17-2005, 12:42 AM
On The Tree

Woohoo NWF!! Way to go you guys, awsome as usual

Eric, glad to hear you had a good time ... sounds like you may be frequenting the track more often Running your car at best all day guaranteed legal is kind of hard to beat

(green with envy yet again that we couldnt be there to watch all the fun!)
Old 07-17-2005, 12:48 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by jimbob
Actually, "NVME88GT" "ERIC" was around quite a bit...

Most have talked to him and his buddie 4 or 5 times today...Never did get the fuel pump issue...then......some times a little nudge and you remember Anyway, I was happy to see that Eric's car was not the typical 5.0 that has all the good stuff but won't run (or is gutted out to nothing to go fast). I also see that the Cobra that Ellis did the tranny for a few weeks back was running good ...couldn't remember the guys name though...

Jimbob(non-running bench racer from hell ) just look below for my horse power secrets.....
Yup he is a very personably guy when you meet him I also liked the way he had his car done. True to Street racing fashion I do not remember seeing his hood opened AND The car definately performed
Old 07-17-2005, 01:33 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad you guys had fun, wish I was there.

Looks like the drivetrain problems follow the guys named jason
Old 07-17-2005, 04:10 AM
10 Second Club

Good job guys. Hopefully next time I'll have my Vette up and running so I can compete. Congrats again.............
Old 07-17-2005, 07:19 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Z ANGEL
Congrats Everyone! Today was great! My Sunburn is well worth it!!

To those of you that couldn't make it, Ray (Tru_ice), Amy & John, Josh, Eric (Ram-it), Rokko, Darrin...and whom ever else I'm forgetting...you were all missed! We did have, I think at last count, 27 cars/trucks...so it really was a great Turnout....
John wanted to run the Vibe for fun, he probably could have been somewhere in the 20's
Kobie and I did a bit of consoling with our cars not running, he missed being there too but his manifold issue is only getting worse. I didn't know his 94' he ran in the 10's club without juice - gotta get that guy on the track!
I'm just still moping around from not being there but you all have enough of a cheering section
Old 07-17-2005, 10:11 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sardog46
Looks like the drivetrain problems follow the guys named jason
No ****... oh well, it's just money right?
Old 07-17-2005, 11:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GEARHED
John wanted to run the Vibe for fun, he probably could have been somewhere in the 20's
Kobie and I did a bit of consoling with our cars not running, he missed being there too but his manifold issue is only getting worse. I didn't know his 94' he ran in the 10's club without juice - gotta get that guy on the track!
I'm just still moping around from not being there but you all have enough of a cheering section
Dang, I'd like to see that! No one here runs in the 10's without Juice, especially a '94! We do need to get that boy out on the track!
Old 07-17-2005, 11:19 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
Yup he is a very personably guy when you meet him I also liked the way he had his car done. True to Street racing fashion I do not remember seeing his hood opened AND The car definately performed
man if you wanted to see under the hood i coulda hooked it up.... by the way i'm eric's "buddie".
Old 07-17-2005, 11:45 AM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by slowpokez28
Ok now for the real dirt How did our favorite mustangs Do??I dying to know
I know that I sent W14 (charcoal grey Cobra) and W36 (?) to the pits with my Colorado.

God that must suck..

I ended up making 3 rounds with the Colorado, and had to race Ryan K in round 4. It's pretty scary when you're doing ~80mph and you can see Ryan's car coming up behind you at 120+ mph.

I asked him if I could have my paint back when we got to the pits.. LOL
Old 07-17-2005, 12:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bigbt
man if you wanted to see under the hood i coulda hooked it up.... by the way i'm eric's "buddie".
We are going to call him sneaky something....go take pics under the hood then post em
Old 07-17-2005, 12:16 PM
10 Second Club

Heheh You the man!

Like I said Eric is a very nice guy. I hope you guys come out mote often!
Old 07-17-2005, 12:32 PM
Teching In

Talking

Originally Posted by slowpokez28
We are going to call him sneaky something....go take pics under the hood then post em
i don't know about some pics....that may be to much time to give for looking we'll be around a little more. and i know the hood came up at least once. where were you guys?? anyway maybe next time we'll get a lil more heads up. apparently bracket racing isn't eric's strong point
Old 07-17-2005, 12:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i don't know about some pics....that may be to much time to give for looking we'll be around a little more. and i know the hood came up at least once. where were you guys?? anyway maybe next time we'll get a lil more heads up. apparently bracket racing isn't eric's strong point
I was at work I will be at the track aug 20 with any luck i will have the bar done. I will make 1 run anyways for sure.
Old 07-17-2005, 12:45 PM
12 Second Club

I haven't missed a CC race this year or last year and I think I had more fun Sat than any other CC race. I think what made it so good was so many team members, everyone had groups of people to talk to and Bremerton always is nicer because you have the area's to park between runs, so you get a feeling like your hanging out in a park.
Old 07-17-2005, 12:46 PM
10 Second Club

Well we can teach him Pay out in the cash bash yesterday was better then 90% of the street races he will get

We are MORE then willing to help get him into it.

BTW I think Charlie wanted a rematch but you guys had to go
Old 07-17-2005, 12:51 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Racehead
Did he even race anybody ? I kept thinking he was going to come over and talk to us, I never even met him ? I'm pretty sure he should call in sick against Arron
I shook your hand in the staging lanes and introduced myself. How easily they forget.

I raced Charlie's Cobra headup right before I left.

Quick Reply: NWFbody wins again......