Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

this is just wrong

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2005 | 12:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Z ANGEL
That is just sad man, can't you buy a truck for that?!

Don't you actually have to put the car into the water to launch the boat? That picture just makes me cringe...
I'm with you, Z!!! I don't remember reading about the towng capaticy anywhere in the owner's manual for my Camaro SS (though I am sure that there are few of you that can tell me what it is). To each their own, I suppose, but I say it again... that is what God made TRUCKS for!
Old 07-28-2005 | 01:00 AM
TECH Veteran

Seeing the pic of that TA putting the boat in the water reminds me (no offense dude) of that car insurance commercial where some kid is leaning up against his red 1st Gen Camaro on a pier while drooling over his g/f or some chick......trying to look and it slips into the water.
Old 07-28-2005 | 05:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rottluver
Seeing the pic of that TA putting the boat in the water reminds me (no offense dude) of that car insurance commercial where some kid is leaning up against his red 1st Gen Camaro on a pier while drooling over his g/f or some chick......trying to look and it slips into the water.
Yep! Reminds me also of "Smokey and the Bandit II" when he is towing around them damn elephants at the end of the movie.... that movie sucked!

Quick Reply: this is just wrong