Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

New to Oregon(Beaverton)!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2005 | 10:01 AM
Launching!

Default New to Oregon(Beaverton)!

wussup guys, i just recently moved from Houston to OR...damn where is all the muscle at over here??? ive seen a few cobras and fbods...i gues im just used to the Texas car scene

I get tons of dirty looks from people cuz I look young and am a messycan...esp in hillsboro..some dude asked me if I sold "ice"...WTF? ANyways...im getting rid of my car soon...and getting a truck...

mods in sig. See you guys around!
Old 08-05-2005 | 11:02 AM
TECH Regular

Welcome to the PacNW
Old 08-05-2005 | 11:25 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by ELS1
wussup guys, i just recently moved from Houston to OR...damn where is all the muscle at over here??? ive seen a few cobras and fbods...i gues im just used to the Texas car scene

I get tons of dirty looks from people cuz I look young and am a messycan...esp in hillsboro..some dude asked me if I sold "ice"...WTF? ANyways...im getting rid of my car soon...and getting a truck...

mods in sig. See you guys around!
Welcome to the area..........you will find that the car scene there is nothing compared to TX (or so the guys from TX keep saying) but up here in Seattle we hold our own pretty good I think.......although if you are getting rid of your car for a truck, that kinda makes this a moot point, no?

BTW, "ice" is a form of crystal methamphetamine....crank, speed, etc. In case you were wondering.
Old 08-05-2005 | 01:17 PM
TECH Junkie

Well there is a big muscle car scene here but not F-bodies at least 4th gens. On Friday nights at Thriftway in Aloha there are big impromptu car shows usually a few 4th gens and C5's and alot of Cobra then a crap load of classics.

But you are in the land of rice and negative offsets in Beaverton and Hillburitto. But there are a couple of us now here we should get together I could bring both cars.

BTW not sure if your buying a truck because you moved to the PNW but if thats the case you don't need one really, It snows for like 2 days ever 3 or 4 years but a truck has a hard time on the road then too because they don't clear the streets just wait for it to melt.
Old 08-05-2005 | 01:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Rottluver
Welcome to the area..........you will find that the car scene there is nothing compared to TX (or so the guys from TX keep saying) but up here in Seattle we hold our own pretty good I think.......although if you are getting rid of your car for a truck, that kinda makes this a moot point, no?

BTW, "ice" is a form of crystal methamphetamine....crank, speed, etc. In case you were wondering.
You can also put ice in your diet coke rott. lol

I just moved here from TX too, been here 2 months. LOL, that's funny "ice".

What'd you move up here for?
Old 08-05-2005 | 01:57 PM
TECH Regular

welcome
en chit.

look out for the messycans here. they are a different breed from the texican messycans
Old 08-05-2005 | 06:05 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by tru_ice
You can also put ice in your diet coke rott. lol

I just moved here from TX too, been here 2 months. LOL, that's funny "ice".

What'd you move up here for?
True enough but I doubt the kinda ice that goes in my diet cokes is the same kind as he was being asked if he sold.........just a professional guess.

"Ice" actually originated in Hawaii........was a much more pure and stronger form of crystal meth then the skanky cranksters use here.....fun facts to know & learn.
Old 08-06-2005 | 10:26 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Rottluver
True enough but I doubt the kinda ice that goes in my diet cokes is the same kind as he was being asked if he sold.........just a professional guess.

"Ice" actually originated in Hawaii........was a much more pure and stronger form of crystal meth then the skanky cranksters use here.....fun facts to know & learn.
Couldnt agree more about the Hawaiian ice, had the mis-pleasure of trying to run a crew in Hawaii, they're nothing but friggin crack heads w/the ice down there. 3 out of 5 people on the crew had a "habit". Most usless people I've ever worked with. Anyhoo, welcome to Oregon
Old 08-06-2005 | 11:27 AM
Launching!

i moved up here for family reasons..and yea the messycans up here are way different. everyone calls me an "americanized mexican" lol
Old 08-06-2005 | 08:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

hey i'm from houston and i go to hilsboro every couple of weeks.

Quick Reply: New to Oregon(Beaverton)!