Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Mother f'er

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 01:08 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

More good news for me! Last night I was working on my friend Alec's car with him and my friend Aaron outside my house and this guy comes up that we have never met before and starts running his mouth about how Aaron kissed his girlfriend over a year ago. I come outside and tell him to **** off and get the **** out of here and never come back to my house, don't bring fights here. He leaves cause we have 3 guys. 30 minutes later he is back with about 14 other guys. I tell him again to get the **** out of here. He says he doesn't have beef with me just my friend and I'm like well this is my house get the **** out. He goes up to my friend, pushes him on my Volvo twice, then I push him off him, then this guy twice my size pushes me and holds me back while the guy picks my friend up by the legs and slams him down on his head/neck on the pavement. Then the guy let me go and I pushed him and socked him in the face, then he hit me and picked me up and threw me down. 15 v. 3 is NOT COOL. This is NOT my week. Ended up having to go to the ER cause my elbow was all sorts of fucked up, and my friend blacked out from being slammed on his head on the pavement. I was thinking of racing on Friday but my left arm is pretty ouch and hurts to move. **** this.
Old 08-09-2005, 01:09 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Rokko
It aint the big orb, it's the clouds, rain, cops on the side of the road, cars on the side of the road, cell phones, chit chat, doing makeup, doing homework, reading for class, etc... I've seen it all on the 5 corridor. As far as the general populus goes, I have not seen worse drivers anywhere but here in the seattle metro area.
My fav in So Cal was people reading the newspaper as they drive in bumper-to-bumper traffic or worse, at 50+ MPH

Big ole bulky paper resting on the steering wheel, up above the driver's field of vision......always made me feel safe.
Old 08-09-2005, 01:12 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Poik
More good news for me! Last night I was working on my friend Alec's car with him and my friend Aaron outside my house and this guy comes up that we have never met before and starts running his mouth about how Aaron kissed his girlfriend over a year ago. I come outside and tell him to **** off and get the **** out of here and never come back to my house, don't bring fights here. He leaves cause we have 3 guys. 30 minutes later he is back with about 14 other guys. I tell him again to get the **** out of here. He says he doesn't have beef with me just my friend and I'm like well this is my house get the **** out. He goes up to my friend, pushes him on my Volvo twice, then I push him off him, then this guy twice my size pushes me and holds me back while the guy picks my friend up by the legs and slams him down on his head/neck on the pavement. Then the guy let me go and I pushed him and socked him in the face, then he hit me and picked me up and threw me down. 15 v. 3 is NOT COOL. This is NOT my week. Ended up having to go to the ER cause my elbow was all sorts of fucked up, and my friend blacked out from being slammed on his head on the pavement. I was thinking of racing on Friday but my left arm is pretty ouch and hurts to move. **** this.
damn dude, that is pretty fucked up.....did anyone call the cops when 14-15 ******** showed up at your pad (trespassing) looking for trouble?
Old 08-09-2005, 01:13 PM
TECH Resident

Damn, this is NOT your week! That sucks
Old 08-09-2005, 01:16 PM
TECH Addict

Called them afterwards. They did a whole report on the thing and all the stories they got match up so they say this guy is going to be charged with 2 counts of assault. My doctor bills better be paid for by this kid or his parents. Plus I can't go to work today because I need to be able to use both my arms for the stuff I do at Valley Electric. Pisses me off so bad, none of us even knew this kid, he was just looking for a fight.
Old 08-09-2005, 01:17 PM
TECH Addict

How about at the ER? did anyone do a report there? How does assult and battery sound? Prison time anyone?
Old 08-09-2005, 01:21 PM
TECH Veteran

Called them afterwards. They did a whole report on the thing and all the stories they got match up so they say this guy is going to be charged with 2 counts of assault. My doctor bills better be paid for by this kid or his parents. Plus I can't go to work today because I need to be able to use both my arms for the stuff I do at Valley Electric. Pisses me off so bad, none of us even knew this kid, he was just looking for a fight.
In the future, 911 is your friend. Hopefully you will heal quickly and these ******** will have to pay for the medical bills & what not......
Old 08-10-2005, 07:10 AM
TECH Veteran

Jeeze Eric! You have had one hell of a week. Hope you are feeling better soon and the car too. At least you got to pop the guy just to get a little frustration out. Just out of curiosity...are people backing away from you yet due to "what will happen when I'm around him" factor?

I know this feeling all too well, this week has fallen apart by the hour
Old 08-10-2005, 11:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

That really sucks! He better be paying your Medical bills and then some for your pain and suffering! Assult and Battery sounds about right to me...What a little Punk! I just hope they nail it to him and he realizes that violence is not the right way to go...especially over someone kissing his girlfriend a year ago...what a panzy....
Old 08-10-2005, 08:12 PM
TECH Addict

Just for fun, and to vent, here is a picture of cool stuff I won't be getting to use anytime soon:

New KBC Racer 1 helmet, LC-1 wideband (went in halfway with my friend), Jeg's line-lock, Jeg's driveshaft loop.

The only good thing about this week is that I got less than 15mpg to the last tank.. Good as in at least I had some fun driving it
Old 08-10-2005, 09:42 PM
12 Second Club

I am sorry Poik.

Quick Reply: Mother f'er