Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Supercharger Todd selling his SS?

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 03:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
It is all good Todd. I did kind of the sam thing(only kept the car under cover). Piad off all my bill's AND the car. To this day the only bills we have are related to the house and my tools for work. I would love to buy Steph a new car but it just is not in the budget. Hell I have not even got to drive my car in two years!

In the end it is what YOU need to do Not what others think

BTW Classics are for people who can't or don't know how to move on
Classic cars can be the biggest money drain out there. I wouldn't even think about starting a project like that or getting one that is "almost" there unless I had some serious $$$ tucked away. I do like classic muscle cars and I would love to restore one someday, but for what I would like to do, it would cost me and arm, leg, and my first born and I can't afford that right now.
I'll be in Todd's position here in a few years as well, so for me, the mods are slowing down to a snails pace the next couple of years. The SS is almost paid off, but we want to pay off a few more bills before we start looking for a place, which means surtailing the $$$ spent on fun things for the SS. Some things are just more important than having the nicest looking ride out there.
Old 08-17-2005, 05:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

My brother in law restored a 56 cadillac vert. red/ white top with continental kit for 10 yrs. It was a ground up restoration. He finished it and put it in a few car shows(took 1st. always) and then sold it to Park Place

I was in shock when I heard. I'm sure some of you have seen the car at Edmonds and other car shows. He had a ton of $$ in that car. I guess he wanted his money back. Probably broke even.

This hobby can get exspensive............I need more money.....I'm not quitting yet....it's still iin my blood....I wanna go faster....I'm not selling
Old 08-18-2005, 02:02 AM
TECH Addict

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

And that's all I have to say 'bout that.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:05 PM
TECH Regular

I'll keep remembering what you got all of us doing.......POLISHING!!
Sorry you have to sell the SS, but you'll enjoy the house thing too. Jay
Old 08-18-2005, 07:58 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
BTW Classics are for people who can't or don't know how to move on
Not entirely true... If you go EFI just get something that has flash memory. Burning chips for my '91 is seriously

Quick Reply: Supercharger Todd selling his SS?