Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Video from Woodburn

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 01:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I regret not driving up to Woodburn Friday afternoon, my helmet wasn't here yet from Summit. I was running 13.8s at 8,100 DA so curious how it would do at a much lower track.
Old 08-22-2005, 10:52 PM
11 Second Club

How much was your helmet from summit?
Old 08-22-2005, 10:52 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 93TAWicked1
Sorry for my little cousins commentary I beat this stang pretty bad he's got 500 hp on his license plate and a 5.0 drivetrain with Nitrous. pretty neet car actually. Funny how at the line you hear him as I'm launching off idle then all you hear is my car all the way down the track. Lot of comments on the sound too bad I suck soo bad at driving it

Woodburn vid

I'm going to upload Maximentals now!
Do you have the LG pro long tube headers? I have been wanting to get them real bad. I have ran into some car problems so my header funds went to fix my car. However, I'm saving for them once again and I plan on going with no cats. I hope my car sounds as bad *** as yours!!! Only one way to tell I guess. Very nice car you got there
Old 08-22-2005, 10:58 PM
On The Tree

Default Wha'd I run?

About the same as last time. It was hot as he// like last time too. 14.3s &14.4s. I don't think my new tires are as good for dragracing as the stock ones were. They're 235s instead of 245s. I guess that's to be expected, though. I knew I wanted wider tires on the rear, but got what I could afford at the time.
I don't know what I'm gonna do next. Trying to race in the heat is extremely frustrating.
Pretty soon I'm gonna have to $hit or get off the pot with this dragracing stuff. I gotta go all out or go home. The problem is, I don't really have the money or time to do what I know I need to do to get my car faster. My .4xx reaction times last friday didn't help either.
Oh well, 48 hrs. of work a week, plus school keeps me a busy boy. I'll be glad when I get the schooling done and I'm making 21+/hr., though. I just need to be patient, I guess.
Okay, enough rambling.
Hey, not to be rude, but I didn't see that vid you were talking about.

Maximental
Old 08-22-2005, 11:17 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 00Vette
Do you have the LG pro long tube headers? I have been wanting to get them real bad. I have ran into some car problems so my header funds went to fix my car. However, I'm saving for them once again and I plan on going with no cats. I hope my car sounds as bad *** as yours!!! Only one way to tell I guess. Very nice car you got there
Yep they are LG's but I have Cats the reason it sounds the way it does is the 1 chamber flowmaster race mufflers. I didn't have cats and first and it was downright obnoxious. They are good header though and very easy to install.
Old 08-22-2005, 11:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by maximental
About the same as last time. It was hot as he// like last time too. 14.3s &14.4s. I don't think my new tires are as good for dragracing as the stock ones were. They're 235s instead of 245s. I guess that's to be expected, though. I knew I wanted wider tires on the rear, but got what I could afford at the time.
I don't know what I'm gonna do next. Trying to race in the heat is extremely frustrating.
Pretty soon I'm gonna have to $hit or get off the pot with this dragracing stuff. I gotta go all out or go home. The problem is, I don't really have the money or time to do what I know I need to do to get my car faster. My .4xx reaction times last friday didn't help either.
Oh well, 48 hrs. of work a week, plus school keeps me a busy boy. I'll be glad when I get the schooling done and I'm making 21+/hr., though. I just need to be patient, I guess.
Okay, enough rambling.
Hey, not to be rude, but I didn't see that vid you were talking about.

Maximental
I have it I tried to upload it but it stopped about 2/3rds of the way through. I think its too big, I'm going to edit it down too bad I like all the stuff I can't find any free editing software that allows me to change it to a smaller file And I haven't decided which one I'm going to buy. I'll try again shortly
Old 08-22-2005, 11:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 93TAWicked1
I have it I tried to upload it but it stopped about 2/3rds of the way through. I think its too big, I'm going to edit it down too bad I like all the stuff I can't find any free editing software that allows me to change it to a smaller file And I haven't decided which one I'm going to buy. I'll try again shortly
I think we'd be a pretty close race w/ traction. We should hook up sometime.
Old 08-22-2005, 11:40 PM
TECH Junkie

Would love too..Hopefully I can make it up this year we'll see....

Quick Reply: Video from Woodburn