Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

what would you do?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 01:19 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default How much do you love your car?

washing my face in my bathroom and my dog starts goign crazy barking at the front door...usually if my brother is getting in she barks once...i look out my window and i see a figure of a kid crouching infront of my car abuot to touch it....run outside and hear "oh ****" and the kid takes off. their lucky i didnt let my dog out cause that german shepard coulda fucked those kids up. i run out looking for them and i start walking around the corner where i think the kid went grouped up looking towards my way i see 3 kids "oh ****" again they say all bolting down the street and taking the first right...well sorry little boys im a sprinter...ran track and field almsot 8 years...catch up to them and had a "little talk" more like they were staying as far away from me while i cursed them out and threatened to end their lives if they ever got near my car again............and all they could do was run, and say "sorry man we were just playing a game in my front yard (yah...MY front yard?) we were jsut playing a game sorry man, well never do it again, please man dont hurt us"
i hope i taught those ******* a lesson

Last edited by sidewayz28; 08-22-2005 at 01:42 AM.
Old 08-22-2005, 01:49 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You scared them a little, but those ******* will never stop. I've seen some stupid 16 and 17yo kids out there man... they have nothing to lose sometimes and their notion of "consequences" is non-existent.
Old 08-22-2005, 01:56 AM
TECH Junkie

haha i dont know man i know they were scared because i live in a nice little neighborhood and maybe 95% of the kids here arent little rich bitches like the ones i just encountered i hope they learned their lesson cause the next time i see those kids doing something infront of my house possibly goign to do something to my property,im knocking at least 2/3 out and the cops are going to have a word with them
Old 08-22-2005, 07:15 AM
On The Tree

I ran into this kind of thing last year. A group of eight of the little scum suckers were throughing rocks at our baby horse in the front pasture and my Wife saw them and yelled at them.
Well, they started a verbal harranging on her that had her almost in tears.

I jump into the pickup and catch up with them. I hop out of the truck walk up
to them and one of the little squids says, "wadda ya gonna do Gramps, hit us"?
They all laughed.
I pulled out my digitel camera and took their picture.
They were stunned.
I calmly stated that after I spent an hour or so at the local library looking at
some school year books I'd be talking to their parents and the police.

Attitudes changed at once and apologies started flowing.

Dogtag
Old 08-22-2005, 12:56 PM
10 Second Club

That's VERY GOOD Dogtag, I'll have to remember that one. Much better than YOU going to jail...which knowing me & how I feel about my car would be a possibility.
Old 08-22-2005, 01:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
That's VERY GOOD Dogtag, I'll have to remember that one. Much better than YOU going to jail...which knowing me & how I feel about my car would be a possibility.
Old 08-22-2005, 03:08 PM
10 Second Club

I caught som punks TPing my house. One kid was standing nose to nose with me and my 4 cell Mag light and informed me that I couldn't touch him because that would be assault and I would go to jail. When I told him that he would have to get assaulted for me to go to jail, his tune changed in a hurry.
Old 08-22-2005, 03:15 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by dogtag
I ran into this kind of thing last year. A group of eight of the little scum suckers were throughing rocks at our baby horse in the front pasture and my Wife saw them and yelled at them.
Well, they started a verbal harranging on her that had her almost in tears.

I jump into the pickup and catch up with them. I hop out of the truck walk up
to them and one of the little squids says, "wadda ya gonna do Gramps, hit us"?
They all laughed.
I pulled out my digitel camera and took their picture.
They were stunned.
I calmly stated that after I spent an hour or so at the local library looking at
some school year books I'd be talking to their parents and the police.

Attitudes changed at once and apologies started flowing.

Dogtag
BEST response EVER!!!!!!!

BTW Sideways.........be aware that unless YOU or another person is in danger of immediate physical harm, opening the door and letting your dog out to "get them" is a great way to say goodbye to your future as well as your parents $$ when they get sued for you attacking the "innocent" little kids........I know they are little bastards up to no good, but most civil juries won't see it that way.

This public service announcement brought to you by the frinds of F-Body lovers. Please, drive safe and don't sick your dogs on stupid lil kids hiding in your front yard.......wait till they get to your front door then say they were trying to get in.
Old 08-22-2005, 03:22 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by NWDragRacer
I caught som punks TPing my house. One kid was standing nose to nose with me and my 4 cell Mag light and informed me that I couldn't touch him because that would be assault and I would go to jail. When I told him that he would have to get assaulted for me to go to jail, his tune changed in a hurry.
Don't ya love that look of comprehension slowly seeping over them.........makes my year.
Old 08-22-2005, 04:14 PM
TECH Junkie

im not thaaat stupid.....yah i know i would never let my dog out. if i saw him breaking into my car that wuold be a different story

Last edited by sidewayz28; 08-22-2005 at 04:14 PM. Reason: RUN-ON SENTENCE
Old 08-22-2005, 05:02 PM
TECH Resident

Would it be a problem to shoot a 12 upwards to scare the hell out of them?
Old 08-22-2005, 05:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Problem these days is that the parents don't take responsibility for their kids' actions either and are too quick to defend their little "angels". That is why we have crap like Columbine, that kid in OR that shot up his high school, etc. and then we spend all this time and effort blaming violent video games, music, and movies when the root of the problem is that there is NO PARENTING going on! When I was growing up, I did stupid crap just like all other kids and I got punished hardcore to the point that I remembered not to do that again and not just from my parents either. These days, you so much as talk to a child wrong, you have Child Activists, Social Workers, and other parents threating legal actions and lawsuits.
Old 08-22-2005, 05:11 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by sidewayz28
im not thaaat stupid.....yah i know i would never let my dog out. if i saw him breaking into my car that wuold be a different story
Just a thought......put your dog IN the car for a little while some nights.
Its as scary as a friend who kept two pythons in his van that loved the dash

I did the same thing DogTag did once with a video camera. House at the end of the lane was a rental and the hormorne raging teens were ripping up and down the lane. Walked up real quiet to the house with two rakes over one shoulder and a video camera in the other hand. Caught em' that "wild wood weed" in the back on tape - at first they started flipping me crap until someone was smart enough to figure out "Surprise! You are on candid camera!".

They all raked the entire lane with the here on a visa daughter for me not to tell her parents.

Her crying on tape was the most precious part.
*snicker*
Old 08-22-2005, 05:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Dude that was you running after me yesterday? You scared me when you came out in bunny flip flops and a tank top, that's why I took off running. I was just fixing my shoe lace and this guy comes out w/ poka dot boxer, bunny flip flops, and a tank top. I couldn't think of anything else to do but run. It was hard running away too, not b/c you were fast, but I had one show un tied, and couldn't stop laughing once I figured out what you were wearing. Nice car tho.
Old 08-22-2005, 06:09 PM
TECH Junkie

haha good guess...i was actually in basketball shorts and in socks running down the street.
Old 08-22-2005, 06:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Okay... what is the real story here guys???
Old 08-22-2005, 06:14 PM
TECH Junkie

uhhh the first paragraph i wrote..
Old 08-22-2005, 06:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by sidewayz28
uhhh the first paragraph i wrote..
Poka dot is not my choice of B-Ball shorts.
Old 08-22-2005, 06:16 PM
TECH Junkie

your not funny...?
Old 08-22-2005, 06:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

First you yell at me for tying my shoe, now put downs. What gives?